Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roger Mayweather Wants Floyd-Marquez, Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd-Pac is never happening. Especially if Manny never fights in the US again because of taxes going up for higher income people. You really think Floyd will fight manny outside the country?

Comment

Hmm just a few days ago he said Floyd would KO Sergio Martinez but no mention of him here.

Comment

he wants the two biggest money fights out there with the lowest risk?

i don't blame him.....

roger won't be a trainer forever.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
          Yeah, now Floyd's people want him to fight Pac...lmao, wonder why? Where was that confidence the last 3 years? He already beat JMM so why rematch him? This dude and his family are jokes....fight Guerrero or retire Floyd, people have grown tired of your antics. Just like you lost your girl to fiddy and Ortiz, you lost your credibility.
          roger been wanting the pac man fight everytime they ask who he wants floyd to fight for a decade quit seeing only what you want to see

Comment

Seriously... Nobody wants Marquez-Mayweather II...

Comment

Mayweather gets 0% credit for beating Pacquiao now! This coming from a guy called a f-l-o-m-o.

Wasted victory.

Comment

I still think Mayweather beats JMM, but it's certainly a much more interesting contest now that JMM's got a bona fide 140-147 physique.

I'd pay to watch it.

Comment

enough is enough, these reporters need to stop listening to Roger Mayweather or reporting everything this guy says. give the guy credit though he's the only member of the family who even wanted the fight

Comment

Surely Floyd's reputation will be at an all-time low if either of these fights happen. There's been virtually zero interest in a Pacquiao fight for over a year now and a shutout against Marquez should've made 100% sure that they never got into the same ring together again.

Alvarez, Trout and Guerrero are waiting.

Comment

Originally posted by Gypsy John Fury View Post
                      I still think Mayweather beats JMM, but it's certainly a much more interesting contest now that JMM's got a bona fide 140-147 physique.

I'd pay to watch it.
                      He still going to get outclass like the first time.

Comment

Working...
                      X