No announcement yet.

So let me get this right..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by trigger happpy View Post
    If a black man dates or marries a white women automatically that means he hates his own race? So if a white man dates or marries a black women it should mean the same right?
    I don't think it means that you hate your own race, I think that you can't help who you fall in love with. I think it's a possibility but not in all cases that if you're black and all you do is date white women something has got to be wrong with you and vice versa. I've always been equal opportunity because if I find you attractive regardless of race I would date her. I never understood how someone could say I'm not attracted to black women or white women. That's a pretty broad spectrum of women that you don't find attractive because of skin color, IMO every race has it's sexy women and I don't discriminate.

Comment

Originally posted by RiZО View Post
      Feel me in on the mind ****, I see that white folks on the pics in the background and the rifle but what am I missing?

Comment

Originally posted by Two Clips View Post
        Feel me in on the mind ****, I see that white folks on the pics in the background and the rifle but what am I missing?
        The black guy? (trigger happpy)

Comment

Originally posted by RiZО View Post
          The black guy? (trigger happpy)
          LOL, ok I got you.

Comment

I am a black male. I **** with white woman beacause they have no attitude and they will do what you want them to do.. But black hozze just give attitude and they talk to dammnn much.

Comment

Originally posted by eric_jiles View Post
              i am a black male. I **** with white woman beacause they have no attitude and they will do what you want them to do.. But black hozze just give attitude and they talk to dammnn much.
              lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                don't get me wrong, i will hit a black ass over a white one anyday.

Comment

I don't think it means that you hate your own race, I think that you can't help who you fall in love with. I think it's a possibility but not in all cases that if you're black and all you do is date white women something has got to be wrong with you and vice versa. I've always been equal opportunity because if I find you attractive regardless of race I would date her. I never understood how someone could say I'm not attracted to black women or white women. That's a pretty broad spectrum of women that you don't find attractive because of skin color, IMO every race has it's sexy women and I don't discriminate.
                  i agree with this. you just cant help who you fall for. true, you can have a certain..."type" you like. and some people take race difference as a sort of..fetish.

sometimes, contrast is good. diversity is stimulating.

Comment

btw. i cant leave this thread cos i really like two clips sig

Comment

Originally posted by vanilamilkshake View Post
                      btw. i cant leave this thread cos i really like two clips sig
                      Take another gander....I just love girl on girl action!!

Comment

Working...
                      X