No announcement yet.

Boxer become a Bum in the eyes of the fans everytime they lose

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boxer become a Bum in the eyes of the fans everytime they lose

..when pacquaio was not yet beaten by marquez every body was saying he could easily beat Rios. But when he got koed, Fans saying it would be diffuclt for manny to win to rios ...

It depends on if his chin is cracked. That KO was devastating and who knows if he'll ever come back from that. At this point I wouldn't mind seeing Pac fight Rios. Yet another action packed fight by two warriors actually willing to engage. I'd still give Pac 70/30 chance of winning this.
    Last edited by thuggery; 02-11-2013, 02:55 AM.

Comment

No one is saying that outside of Pochos.

Pacquiao destroys Rios

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
        It depends on if his chin is cracked. That KO was devastating and who knows if he'll ever come back from that. At this point I wouldn't mind seeing Pac fight Rios. Yet another action packed fight by two warriors actually willing to engage. I'd still give Pac 70/30 chance of winning this.

..pacquiao chin is still there .. remember whem he was koed by terocampo he came back stronger ..

Comment

Originally posted by inocentman View Post
          ..pacquiao chin is still there .. remember whem he was koed by terocampo he came back stronger ..
          I'm pretty sure that was a body shot. And he was a malnourished teenager at the time.

Comment

If Pacquiao beats Rios and takes hard shots and doesn't drop or get KO'd, I would be amazed.

You have to judge a fighter on their style, and Pacquiao is an aggressor so if he can handle a guy who can bang the way he dug deep and went to war with Margarito and willed through the pain than I would say he is back.

Rios is actually a big dude, bigger than Manny 3 inches taller and walks around at 180 pounds, last I heard Rios even though moving to 140 he still had to struggle to make weight, and moving to 147 to fight Manny would only make his stamina even better not having to cut an extra 7 pounds.

Pac should fight someone like Maliggnagi as a comeback fight just to get his confidence back.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
              If Pacquiao beats Rios and takes hard shots and doesn't drop or get KO'd, I would be amazed.

You have to judge a fighter on their style, and Pacquiao is an aggressor so if he can handle a guy who can bang the way he dug deep and went to war with Margarito and willed through the pain than I would say he is back.

Rios is actually a big dude, bigger than Manny 3 inches taller and walks around at 180 pounds, last I heard Rios even though moving to 140 he still had to struggle to make weight, and moving to 147 to fight Manny would only make his stamina even better not having to cut an extra 7 pounds.

Pac should fight someone like Maliggnagi as a comeback fight just to get his confidence back.
              Damn! He still has trouble making weight? Holy, walking around at 180?

Also, Malignaggi? You don't like the guy or something? Pacquiao would probably chew through that guy.

Comment

Working...
              X