Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather sits alone at the top as P4P KING of his era.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People will talk about the marquez and pac rivalry for years to come sadly mayweather has nothing worth talking about.

Comment

your a fucken loser, gtfo and go eat mud cookies with Berto and Fraud.
      Last edited by $coinblatt$; 12-09-2012, 03:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SWEETSCIENCE100 View Post
        Gone are the days of arguing who's The man of this era of boxing. Mayweather is the last man standing. He has always been the best. Only a few delusional pac fans thought different.
        Bwahahahahahabababababbababahaahahah

Comment

I expect insults, alts, anger, lies and deception from Pacquiaos fans. You've suffered a lot, lol. It's just a fight. Your guy lost, deal with it!

Comment

Fuck Floyd! JMM is the king!!

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
              Wait, so Mayweather KOd Pac lastnight?? lol

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
              why are you idiots claiming this.....show me one floyd fan who has done this.

Comment

Marquez sits top, i would love to see a mayweather marquez fight again

Comment

Originally posted by TRTboy View Post
                  He's a chump!! Fights every blue moon and picks fights he knows 100% he wins. Got no respect for that.
                  Didn't know Floyd was a psychic, and could pick his fights like that, i always just thought he was more skilled then everyone else... oh ya he is thus he is the P4P king with out a doubt!!!

Comment

Floyd has shown he is a league above all the other greats in his generation; De La Hoya, Mosley, Pacquiao, Marquez, Roy, and Hopkins. The guy is truly a boxing virtuoso and we may never see a talent like that in our lifetimes, appreciate him people!

Comment

Marquez Floyd II

Comment

Working...
                      X