Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do people still believe Berto can beat Bradley?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
    I see it as a close fight that could go either way but I think Bradley wins a close decision by winning the late rounds. Berto can't go at a fast pace without gassing out and holding. Bradley has the strength to break free of the clinches and get his punches in.
    Annnnnd CUT!! That's a wrap, people.

How da heck is Bradley losing this poll?

Comment

Could be wrong...... But I would go with the more proven commodity at 47.... In the future I might change my pick between the two depending on what Bradley is able to do at the weight

Comment

I think Berto wins pretty easily

Comment

Originally posted by Popovich View Post
          Regardless of what you thought happened Saturday, one thing is for sure; Tim Bradley is a great fighter and did a lot of good things against Manny.

With that said, I remember going into the fight, there were posters who thought Berto could/would beat Bradley.

After seeing Bradley's chin, durability, toughness and boxing skills, how could a fighter like Berto ever beat Bradley?

Never believed Berto could beat Bradley.

Bradley > Ortiz > Berto

Berto is overrated.

Comment

Berto takes him to the cleaners

Comment

Berto by decision.

Comment

Berto wins 8-4 or late KO imo. Bradley doesn't hit hard enough to get respect from Berto. Berto is stronger than Bradley too. Berto actually has KO power at WW not fantasy power from dehydration and stacked wraps. Berto can actually box and Bradley was getting hit easy by a one handed fighter. I think Ortiz at 147 would beat Bradley too. Bradley has yet to face someone that has speed and skills.

Comment

Berto beats the hell out of Bradley

Comment

Bradley wins 8-4.

Comment

the reason why berto is way ahead in the polls because the question was asked "can" berto beat bradley. in this case, yes. bradley really isn't a good weight jumper @ all.............

bradley is better then both ortiz & berto at 140 but not at 147..............147 i believe berto does beat bradley.

Comment

Working...
                      X