No announcement yet.

No other sport has the same feeling Boxing has

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No other sport has the same feeling Boxing has

I have always thought this and while I was watching Lopez vs. Salido II round 9 no other sport has people on the edge of their seats and just the suspense that is built up during the fight and the same goes for the pre fight build up for the mega fights.

I like this call how Max Kellerman said it. @ 5:00-5:08

"This is the reason to love Boxing no moment in sport matches this." Max Kellerman

Completely how I feel.

Comment

That's why we all love it. There are no teammates to rely on, no timeouts to call, no instant replay to save your ass in the heat of the moment : nothing. When the bell rings, victory or defeat rests solely in your hands, and your hands only.

And there's nothing in sport that can even come close to the moments of anticipation waiting for the opening bell to sound, or the sheer drama that is known to unfold over the course of a 12 round Championship fight.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
        That's why we all love it. There are no teammates to rely on, no timeouts to call, no instant replay to save your ass in the heat of the moment : nothing. When the bell rings, victory or defeat rests solely in your hands, and your hands only.

And there's nothing in sport that can even come close to the moments of anticipation waiting for the opening bell to sound, or the sheer drama that is known to unfold over the course of a 12 round Championship fight.
        Great post man and so true. No other sport shows what someone is truly made of other than Boxing.

Comment

Fights like Lopez vs Salido II are the reason Boxing is my sport i place above all others.

Comment

Isn't this why we love the sport? I'm taking a bud to Mayweather V Cotto and hope he enjoys it. Last fight I went to at Vegas was Cotto V Margarito and it was like nothing I've experienced before and I've been to all different events. A good boxing event trumps any other sport.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
              Isn't this why we love the sport? I'm taking a bud to Mayweather V Cotto and hope he enjoys it. Last fight I went to at Vegas was Cotto V Margarito and it was like nothing I've experienced before and I've been to all different events. A good boxing event trumps any other sport.
              That is a fact. Cotto/Margarito must have been intense

Comment

I loved it ever since I laced on my first pair of gloves

Comment

Speaking of Salido-Lopez 2 has it been uploaded anywhere yet? Hint hint. Or not...
                  Last edited by croz; 03-11-2012, 11:55 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X