No announcement yet.

The Dirrell brothers are going to end up as the greatest brother duo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Top Rank- View Post
    No offense, but both are in their late 20's and haven't done **** career wise?
    Actually, Andre Direll did good stuff before his layoff. He lost a very controversial SD to Froch, where it actually seemed he was out-pointing Froch throughout the fight, and was soundly out-boxing Abraham before Abraham was DQ'd late in the fight.

Andre Dirrell, if he comes back solid, is the real deal. We need to see Anthony against people like Johnson, Green, Abraham to see what he's all about. True, he looked good against St. Juste, but Renan was 39 years old, and was a fringe contender at best. He should fight Green or Johnson next, than Abraham or something.

Comment

Andre had that fight agaisnt Froch won if he would have stood his ground early on and didn't try to run a marathon. Andre is super talented and super frustrating. It seemed like he was moving around with little reason to do so. His adjustments in the 2nd half were great though.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
        in American boxing history. Andre is very good but his brother is deadly.
        The Spinks brothers>>>>>>>

Comment

Made me laugh when Anthony briefly collapsed in a heap from a clash of heads, obviously been taking lessons from his brother.

Comment

people seem to always say this about anthony, im gonna watch his latest fight, but i doubt i'll be impressed, i have seen other fights of his and i can't see where people are getting this "super skilled" and "killer power" from, he seems pretty average and same goes for his power

Comment

I seriously doubt it...But, no surprise that you will say this Check.

Comment

........let's wait and see shall we.

Comment

Working...
                X