No announcement yet.

Two unbeatean heavyweights brawl at the press conference

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two unbeatean heavyweights brawl at the press conference

Artur Szpilka 12(9)-0-0 and Krzysztof Zimnoch 13(10)-0-1 started their fight little bit earlier at today press conference for Golota-Saleta farewell fight. The Two are scheduled to fight as a main undercard.

Looks like Szpilka started it with a headbutt.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
      Looks like Szpilka started it with a headbutt.
      Yeah, looks like they were exchanging some words and Szpilka headbutted him. I wonder what was said.

This is going to be a good scrap, especially after this incident.

Comment

Hey Dudes, save it for the ring. What idiots.

What I like was when Szpilka, the guy in the white, threw the left, the guy in the black ducked under it and then grabbed Szpilka under the leg and almost body slammed him.

These two guys should fight MMA

Comment

Originally posted by marvin douglas View Post
          Hey Dudes, save it for the ring. What idiots.

What I like was when Szpilka, the guy in the white, threw the left, the guy in the black ducked under it and then grabbed Szpilka under the leg and almost body slammed him.

These two guys should fight MMA

if you're going to get in a fight with somebody that big and dangerous you're better off not limiting yourself to boxing rules.

life doesn't require 10 oz gloves and a clean break...

i'm with you on the first part.

why fight at the presser for free when you can save it for the fight and get paid...
          Last edited by New England; 01-07-2013, 10:07 AM.

Comment

They saw 'He Glassed Me' and followed in its footsteps.

Comment

When soccer hooligans attack...

Comment

Thats just kids havin' fun!! Probably a little nervous at the press conference and strings are strung to tight!!
                Lets see if they could fight before they go to the MMA, if they stink then by all means the MMA is for them!

" fight as a main undercard"..!! What the hell does that mean? Either your the main bout or part of the undercard! Ray.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
                  Thats just kids havin' fun!! Probably a little nervous at the press conference and strings are strung to tight!!
                  Lets see if they could fight before they go to the MMA, if they stink then by all means the MMA is for them!

" fight as a main undercard"..!! What the hell does that mean? Either your the main bout or part of the undercard! Ray.

i've seen the bald guy fight. not too good.

as a cruiserweight i think he would have been more of a threat.

i think i remember something about him spending time in prison, and gaining weight and outgrowing the division. something along those lines. who the hell knows, or cares, to be frank.

these HW are no good. at least they're entertaining, though, with these antics.

Comment

did a bit of reading, and evidently ****la is a real hothead, and gets into scraps constantly. silly to think that he'd still fight in the streets when he's a goddamn professional boxer.

Comment

Working...
                    X