No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bermane Stiverne Knocks Ray Austin Out in Ten

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bermane Stiverne Knocks Ray Austin Out in Ten

Family Arena, St. Charles, Mo. - Heavyweight contender Bermane Stiverne (21-1-1, 20KOs) knocked out Ray Austin (28-6-4, 18KOs) in the tenth round.

[Click Here To Read More]

Vitali will have an easy night with Stiverne.

Comment

Wlad in 2.

Comment

this guy better not try to claim his mandatory fight against vitali just yet.

can't believe HBO wasted a precious television slot on this

Comment

This fight was okay but i would have rather watched the K9 fight. Vitali would eat this guys lunch.

Comment

So HBO didn't want to pick up Wlad's and Vitaly's fights for the last couple of years but they picked this turd of a fight? Wlad should have done a deal with ESPN or Showtime instead, oh well...

And Stiverne is going to be an easy night's work for Vitaly. In the last article about Stiverne, his coach said that "all Stiverne has to do is win the next 5 fights, once against Austin, then twice against Vitaly and twice against Wlad, and he earns $60 million. It's easier than robbing a bank..." LOL.... I think the probability of Stiverne beating the Klitschkos 4 times is about as high as me winning the $60 million in a lottery... Stiverne better plan on robbing 4 banks instead...

Comment

stiverne will get punished by vitali...austin was leading on 2 cards at the time of the stoppage...

Comment

Arreola murders this dude.

Comment

Not sure how this was a WBC title elimination, but this is the WBC and that says it all!!!

Comment

Stiverne is an absolute joke.

Comment

Working...
                    X