which 1 pro or amatuer

Comment

a pro one........

Comment

Originally posted by Larry Merchant
        a pro one........

i have no clue then

Comment

Damn! Homie, homie! If you really want to fight pro then ask around, and good people will lead you to the right direction. Then its up to you to get a promoter that will give you a fight!

Contact you sports athletice commision, tell them to send you the papers to apply for a liscense. Send the papers and ask around for promoters looking for boxers to put against their fighter.

Comment

I also ment to say, ask the local trainers or boxers at your local gyms.

Comment

*******s.

Just ask any pro. They'll answer...unless they are applying for a renewel and their mouth is full...

Comment

Originally posted by ferocity
                I also ment to say, ask the local trainers or boxers at your local gyms.
                word!
                get a repectible trainer first ask around your, trainer will keep your intrests at heart more than anyone let your trainer put your team together but do your research on the people he suggests get in touch with other fighters being managed or promoted by them if you do that you should be ok and not ass raped if you make any kind of money.

Comment

What state are you in. I have my manager's license in Florida, and that was by far the easiest satte I have encountered in receiving a license. Just goole your state and boxing commission and it should direct you to their site. From there you should find adequate information on who to contact and how to receive you license. Good luck brother, and I hope you saty healthy and have a prosperous career.

Comment

I am in pennsylvania.

Comment

Working...
                    X