Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rigondeaux To Donaire: Prepare For What's Coming!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Angry Cuban View Post
    For sure..bro nobody want to focking bet for Donaire man I only could do 1 bet(30 billions)
    Try TensionKiller, I got a nice one with him.

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
      Oh boy...

So the problem was that Caribe and TR didn't want to work together?
      so what u think yunta, if the radio city hall is open you think they gon jump on it? i think they reallly trynna do new york they know the cubans will come out

Comment

Originally posted by Angry Cuban View Post
        For sure..bro nobody want to focking bet for Donaire man I only could do 1 bet(30 billions)
        haha they dont want to put their money where their mouth is, sh... i dont blame them

Comment

Am i the only one who thinks Rigondeaux does not have a chance against Nonito? Honestly i don't see a way he can win this fight. Nonito will put so much pressure. And if Marroquin was able to wobble Rigondeaux, Nonito's left hook (the best in the business) will take his head off. Write my words.

Comment

this fight is very interestin cuz u got totally opposite styles dat r gona do their best in imposing their will , Im really happy it got signed

Comment

Originally posted by DominiBox View Post
              Am i the only one who thinks Rigondeaux does not have a chance against Nonito? Honestly i don't see a way he can win this fight. Nonito will put so much pressure. And if Marroquin was able to wobble Rigondeaux, Nonito's left hook (the best in the business) will take his head off. Write my words.
              and if vazquez did what he was able to do to nonito, ohhh weeeee i dont even want to see what rigo would do to him

Comment

Haganlo en Miami!!! En el Marlin's Stadium!!!

Comment

Rigo takes this imo. This one should be good!!

Comment

This is going to be a long two months

Comment

Originally posted by Cubanborn87 View Post
                      and if vazquez did what he was able to do to nonito, ohhh weeeee i dont even want to see what rigo would do to him
                      well if he did that, DOnaire will win UD, nobody can win in defensive mode except if you're mayweather, if guillermo opens up he'll gonna get his chin cracked, but I have faith in rigo he'll gonna make this fight exciting

Comment

Working...
                      X