Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs Martinez at 154 : who you got?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather vs Martinez at 154 : who you got?

Who you got in this fight and why?

Mayweather by decision
    45.74%
    Mayweather by stoppage
    3.10%
    Martinez by decision
    20.16%
    Martinez by stoppage
    31.01%

depending on how martinez carry the weight will be my answer ill give both.

Martinez moves to 154 and no problem then Mayweather looses a SD for being in survival mode all night and not returning any real offense.

Martinez does not make the weight great and I can see a Mayweather vs gatti in the latter rounds.

But if I had to chose not knowing how martinez makes the weight, Ill bet on A SD for mayweather, cause i dont think martinez can make 154 anymore. them days of him not being a full fledge 160 fighter are over.
    Last edited by ElBossHogg™; 09-26-2012, 04:39 PM.

Comment

Floyd because I think Sergio falls off big time going to 154, even if Sergio only declines slightly (he will decline it is just a matter of how much) it would still be a very close fight and Floyd is technically superior so I would still favor him to win a decision over 12.

Comment

Mayweather by DEC

Comment

If Martinez isn't weight-drained, he eats Mayweather alive. Too much footwork, speed, and power for Mayweather to handle.

Comment

Floyd by 9-3 or 8-4 type of decision

Comment

At 154 Floyd dominates Martinez and may drop him a couple times..dude is 37 and dropping a weight division isnt a great idea

Comment

I can't imagine Floyd dominating Martinez. I think people are forgetting that Floyd is 35 himself and that's 2 years difference off Martinez's age. I'd say Martinez by stoppage, you can't call me crazy.

Comment

IDK I voted floyd by dec...it's hard to say because we haven't seen sergio at 154 in a while...he might loose some speed and power at the weight...but none the less I think floyd has the skillset to beat serg in a 7-5 type fight...

Comment

Maravilla dropping to 154 lbs. not a safe thing to do, Mayweather wins by a small margin now if Money goes up in weight to meet Sergio then Martinez wins easy...

Comment

Working...
                    X