Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vitali Klitschko vs. Odlanier Solis: who are you ROOTING for?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i just want a good fight that we talk about for a long time but unless solis shows me something i havent seen it will be vitali UD 120-108

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom! View Post
      I'd sooner have it go like this:

Vitali beats Solis
      Wlad beats Haye
      Klitschkos have all the titles
      Adamek SD over Vitali
      Wlad beats Adamek
      Wlad has all the titles
      What? Nah man... Honestly, I would love for Haye to knock Wlad the **** out, and then for Vitali to beat Haye and get all the titles. We all know there's not a chance of Wladimir losing to Haye though. But Vitali deserves it more than Wlad's dishonorable ass.

Comment

I hope Solis comes in at around 230lbs and KO's Vitali. At least the heavyweight division won't be a big bore anymore and there would actually be a chance of a unification bout to happen, ATM the sun would die out before the probability happens.

Comment

Why is the poll so close

I never knew there were so many Solis fans

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
            Why is the poll so close

I never knew there were so many Solis fans
            Yes, I'm surprised at that too. But people like lfc19titles, MAXWELL_ (aka STEELHEAD), Mr. Blobby, and NChristo are not really Solis fans, they're just Klitschko haters.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom! View Post
              Yes, I'm surprised at that too. But people like lfc19titles, MAXWELL_ (aka STEELHEAD), Mr. Blobby, and NChristo are not really Solis fans, they're just Klitschko haters.
              Yea i know

I just find it kind of funny

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
                i just want a good fight that we talk about for a long time but unless solis shows me something i havent seen it will be vitali UD 120-108
                I think it will be close and competitive in the first six rounds, with each winning 3 rounds.

But Vitali will gradually break him down, and dominate more and more in rounds 7 to 9, and then win by KO/TKO in about round 11.

Comment

Neither. I'll watch the fight since it's televised (ON THE SAME CHANNEL THAT BROADCASTS HAYE'S FIGHTS IN SWEDEN, FREEDOM!) but I don't really care about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Roach View Post
                    Neither. I'll watch the fight since it's televised (ON THE SAME CHANNEL THAT BROADCASTS HAYE'S FIGHTS IN SWEDEN, FREEDOM!) but I don't really care about it.
                    Why do you like Haye and not Solis? Odlanier is the better fighter.

Is it because Solis isn't good looking?

:*******:

Comment

Vitali all the way. Big fan of the Klitschkos.

Comment

Working...
                      X