Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather Jr. with an impressive workout!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd Mayweather Jr. with an impressive workout!

Floyd has impressive workout!
    On Saturday, 'Pretty Boy' Floyd Mayweather Jr. had a phenominal workout on his Media Day at the Top Rank gym in Las Vegas. Mayweather -- who promised he would do 'the all-time workout for the press' -- got into the ring and went non-stop, without a single water break, for 62 minutes. In the ring he moved quickly and hit the mitts hard, then came down and he fired both hands onto a heavy bag, went over and fired more punches onto a speed bag - striking it 762 times in seven minutes - jumped rope spectacularly, did floor exercises. Mayweather said 'working like this will be make it real easy for me on fight night." Mayweather is getting set for 'Thunder and Lightning,' taking on Arturo Gatti in an epic battle, at the sold-out Boardwalk Hall in Atlantic City, N.J. Gatti vs. Mayweather will be available on HBO Pay Per View on June 25.
    Monday, May 16 2005
    --------------------------------------

Floyd is God...

Originally posted by TyrantT316
    Floyd has impressive workout!
    On Saturday, 'Pretty Boy' Floyd Mayweather Jr. had a phenominal workout on his Media Day at the Top Rank gym in Las Vegas. Mayweather -- who promised he would do 'the all-time workout for the press' -- got into the ring and went non-stop, without a single water break, for 62 minutes. In the ring he moved quickly and hit the mitts hard, then came down and he fired both hands onto a heavy bag, went over and fired more punches onto a speed bag - striking it 762 times in seven minutes - jumped rope spectacularly, did floor exercises. Mayweather said 'working like this will be make it real easy for me on fight night." Mayweather is getting set for 'Thunder and Lightning,' taking on Arturo Gatti in an epic battle, at the sold-out Boardwalk Hall in Atlantic City, N.J. Gatti vs. Mayweather will be available on HBO Pay Per View on June 25.
    Monday, May 16 2005
    --------------------------------------

Floyd is God...

Thats why Floyd Mayweather Jr. is the best fighter in boxing pound 4 pound.

Comment

I think you'll find many boxers can train pretty well.

Comment

Originally posted by NAB
        I think you'll find many boxers can train pretty well.
        and you'll find that few boxers actually perform as well as they train like Mayweather

Comment

Originally posted by TyrantT316
          and you'll find that few boxers actually perform as well as they train like Mayweather
          Yeah, but the fact that he impressed a boxing writer is not the reason he is great.

Comment

Originally posted by NAB
            Yeah, but the fact that he impressed a boxing writer is not the reason he is great.
            exactly, he is great for the fact that he impressed the boxing world in the ring over the years...

Comment

Alot of boxers can do that, but alot of them won't do it. They don't have the will to.

Comment

This goes to the point where I was trying to tell people about Floyd's work habits. Alot of people on here was talking about how he's not going to train hard for Gatti and he's going to a Puff Daddy party and he doesnt work hard

I told them that everyone in the media and other fighters who have trained with him say that when he goes to camp he is all business. He does not clown around and he works non stop. He wont overlook Gatti and he will be ready

Comment

No, no, this can't be right! I read just the other day that he wasn't training properly for the Gatti fight ...

Here's Gatti after the fight,

Comment

Originally posted by The Truth
                    Thats why Floyd Mayweather Jr. is the best fighter in boxing pound 4 pound.
                    good point........the best boxers are proven in the gym with statistics!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X