No announcement yet.

Tyson Fury explains dislike for haye - ignored him as a kid

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tyson Fury explains dislike for haye - ignored him as a kid

''I had a bad experience with David Haye when I was a kid. I was 17. I was in the ABA's. I went over to shake his hand, and I was just a kid, a fan of his. And he looked at me like I was a dickhead. I always said when I got old enough I would punch his head in but he's never given me the chance''.

Probably true Haye's an *******!

Comment

Originally posted by NoLove View Post
      ''I had a bad experience with David Haye when I was a kid. I was 17. I was in the ABA's. I went over to shake his hand, and I was just a kid, a fan of his. And he looked at me like I was a dickhead. I always said when I got old enough I would punch his head in but he's never given me the chance''.
      Haye needs to man up and stop ducking Fury.

Comment

This sounds very similar to that bum kevin mitchell and his story about katsidis. That said fury is another gypo bum. Im calling bull**** on this story. Also he is a dickhead so not suprised haye blanked him.

Comment

I remember when I met Tyson Fury and he basically begged me to have my photo taken with him. I was like no thanks and walked over to Pascal instead haha.

Comment

Originally posted by Destined 4 Top View Post
            This sounds very similar to that bum kevin mitchell and his story about katsidis. That said fury is another gypo bum. Im calling bull**** on this story. Also he is a dickhead so not suprised haye blanked him.
            What was the story about Mitchell and Katsidis? And LOL at Fury getting owned what a twat.

Comment

Why do people think they can get away with being racist towards travellers? Calling fury a 'gypo' is as offensive as calling any other minority by an ignorant insult. He can be a dickhead like but he's no bum, he's making progress and is always in exciting fights

Comment

Originally posted by ShamrockXpress View Post
                Why do people think they can get away with being racist towards travellers? Calling fury a 'gypo' is as offensive as calling any other minority by an ignorant insult. He can be a dickhead like but he's no bum, he's making progress and is always in exciting fights
                To be fair, 99% of the travelling 'irish' in the UK are scum if we're being honest. I love the Irish but travellers are common, low-life, criminals. Obviously, not all of them are bad, but most of them are.

Comment

Originally posted by Mato o Muero View Post
                  What was the story about Mitchell and Katsidis? And LOL at Fury getting owned what a twat.

At the end of the night, Mitchell approached Katsidis and praised him for the win.
                  But the young Londonder claims Katsidis failed to return the compliment.
                  "I've always remembered that and it's stuck with me to this day," stormed Mitchell. "His fight against Earl was one of the best I have ever seen, and I went up to him to tell him that.
                  "But rather than show me the kind of respect that fighters usually have for each other, he looked at me like I was a nobody.
                  "I couldn't believe it. I was just a young kid who wanted to big up a fighter who'd just put it all on the line.
                  "I've meet a lot of champions in my time, and his behaviour that night was the worst I have come across.
                  "From Sugar Ray Leonard, Marvin Hagler and Mike Tyson to Joe Calzaghe and Ricky Hatton, they have all been great with loads of time to talk to me, but Katsidis is one arrogant sod. Now it's payback time.
                  "Until that moment I was one of his biggest fans - but afterwards I was desperate to knock him out.
                  "Right there and then I thought to myself 'You're going to pay for that'.

"I've been waiting for my chance ever since, so it was an added incentive when Frank Warren offered me the fight.
                  "One things for sure and that is Katsidis will definitely know who I am on May 15, and he will definitely be giving me respect after I've knocked him out and taken away his title."

Comment

That's just making assumptions about people based on race, any1 from any ethnicity can be low life criminals

Comment

Working...
                    X