Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A boxing Bum/can/jobber vs a local tough guy...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ever seen two bodybuilders fight? most clumsiest, ******ed lookin sht you'll ever see

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
      lifting weights doesnt mean you can fight...how can lifting a weight make you a skilled fighter????i'll take a 60 year old ex boxer over some dude who just lift weights any damn day
      If the muscular guy can walk through your punches, it can cause problems. But the boxer has a better chance of coming out on top.

street fight or in the ring?

Comment

Originally posted by x3_bazooka_x3 View Post
        When the fight takes place in the streets there are no rules, kicks, punches, elbows, headbutts, take downs all of that is available for grabs. Sorry but fighters who do box, it does not give them an automatic edge in a street fight, if they can get off their shots first they likely will end it, but if there is a size difference and you miss those shots or they dont do ****, your in for an ass whippen sorry but its just true

Not true, I've seen a 10-11 stone very amateur boxer, who had been drinking heavily, knock seven bells out of a 16-18 stone bouncer.

The was a local pro boxer round my way a fly weight I think and he would put down 15-16 stone blokes down in clubs.

Kicks, elbows, takedowns and holds are skills, lifting weights are not training for these skills.

Comment

Damn! I cant believe ricky got decked by some random meathead!!!

I mean weightclass or not boxing punches are pretty dangerous though...

Comment

even just knowing the basics of the fight game puts u way ahead of an average guy
            weight issue aside the can wins every day
            and i doubt that happend 2 ricky
            unless he was totalllllyyyyyyyyy wasted and got" mayweatherd" lmao(cheap shot)
            like him or not hes a world class fighter and has years and years of expierence at the highest level of the fight game to say some meathaed koes him is almost laughable think about it

Comment

Floyd Sr can **** up a 20 yr old meathead.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                I heard that Hatton got sparked out by a bodybuilder/powerlifter, Hatton had been drinking and the guy did weigh over 20 stone.
                nah, hatton was PISS DRUNK - literally BLIND drunk - and the guy stole off on him out of nowhere. . . that's the story. . .

that could have happened to ali in his prime - if some big ass dude just throws a punch without you expecting it at all - of course you're gonna go down. . .

Comment

bt im guessing you mean..a skilled fighter with experiance..cause in the us..anyone can get a pro license if they can pass a physical..prime example

Comment

Originally posted by CasualBoxingFan View Post
                    If the muscular guy can walk through your punches, it can cause problems. But the boxer has a better chance of coming out on top.

street fight or in the ring?
                    lifting weights doesn't help you take a accurate well timed punch to the chin

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
                      bt im guessing you mean..a skilled fighter with experiance..cause in the us..anyone can get a pro license if they can pass a physical..prime example

What the hell!!!!

Is this real life???

They look like two cancer patients fighting for a chemotherapy treatment!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X