No announcement yet.

Max Kellerman vs prime Larry Merchant

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Max Kellerman vs prime Larry Merchant

who wins. or was there even a prime larry?

Originally posted by Twako View Post
    The current version of Larry is better then Kellerman.

Comment

Larry Merchant is better.

Comment

LOL merchant is like Leslie Nielson, these guys have looked the same for four decades...but Larry Merchant > everyone

Comment

for me max kellerman is better he has better knowledge of boxing and he ain't a hater or as bias as larry merchant who seems to me only wants to see bar room brawls instead of pure boxing if merchant can't appreciate mayweather's boxing then maybe he should just retire and watch kimbo slice on youtube

Comment

Merchant sucks and is boring, Kellerman actually is better at analyzing fighters styles and matchups. Merchant does none of that.....

I actually believe Kellerman knows more about boxing than Merchant

Comment

Larry is a legend and my favorite of the 2. Max isnt all that bad. Some people get on his case, but I feel he asks fighters the questions that the fans wanna hear. He's ok in my book.

Comment

Originally posted by Erik18 View Post
                Larry Merchant is better.
                Originally posted by Bengali Boxer View Post
                for me max kellerman is better he has better knowledge of boxing and he ain't a hater or as bias as larry merchant who seems to me only wants to see bar room brawls instead of pure boxing if merchant can't appreciate mayweather's boxing then maybe he should just retire and watch kimbo slice on youtube
                Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
                Larry is a legend and my favorite of the 2. Max isnt all that bad. Some people get on his case, but I feel he asks fighters the questions that the fans wanna hear. He's ok in my book.
                Despite the contrasting post

how can I disagree with any of you?

Comment

Originally posted by Bengali Boxer View Post
                  Have you seen Kellerman talk about fighters from NY?.. He's pretty damn bias...

But i like the fact that Kellerman can finish a sentence in the alloted time... Larry takes about 30 min to finish a sentence but Larry is a legend and i still like hearing what he has to say..

Comment

lately i cant stand either... but i got the old fella... only because Max impersonates Daffy duck and it puts me off

Comment

Working...
                    X