Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao vs Mayweather: A WAR OR TACTICAL MATCH?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacquiao vs Mayweather: A WAR OR TACTICAL MATCH?

Will Pacquiao's relentless pressure make Floyd fight? Or will Floyd's superb boxing skills keep Pacquiao off of him? what do you guys think if this fight happens? I think Pacquiao will eat a lot of clean punches from Floyd as he tries to come in through out the fight but I also see Pacquiao landing bombs of his own. I dont think pacquiao can try to outbox Floyd and wait on him so I think he would come forward applying non stop pressure and force floyd into a fight.

can pacquiao do it? or can floyd outbox him and keep him at bay?

sorry for another pac floyd thread guys but i never hear anyone talk about them fighting from a tactical perspective

Pac shouldn't try to box with floyd..u said it right, he'll have to take some clean shots to get in but he has to throw those 5 punch combos and steal the rounds i.e. leanard vs. hagler...

Comment

Pacquiao will bring war, floyd will be tactical. But offense will win this fight, not defense.

Comment

Originally posted by Byaaaaaah! View Post
        Pacquiao will bring war, floyd will be tactical. But offense will win this fight, not defense.
        if anyone can break floyds guard it is pacman

Comment

Originally posted by Mangler Sr View Post
          Will Pacquiao's relentless pressure make Floyd fight? Or will Floyd's superb boxing skills keep Pacquiao off of him? what do you guys think if this fight happens? I think Pacquiao will eat a lot of clean punches from Floyd as he tries to come in through out the fight but I also see Pacquiao landing bombs of his own. I dont think pacquiao can try to outbox Floyd and wait on him so I think he would come forward applying non stop pressure and force floyd into a fight.

can pacquiao do it? or can floyd outbox him and keep him at bay?

sorry for another pac floyd thread guys but i never hear anyone talk about them fighting from a tactical perspective
          it starts out very tactical. i could see it becoming a war towards the middle rounds tho.

Comment

Originally posted by joeboy1983 View Post
            Pac shouldn't try to box with floyd..u said it right, he'll have to take some clean shots to get in but he has to throw those 5 punch combos and steal the rounds i.e. leanard vs. hagler...
            styles make fights. they should stick to what they do best. gawdamit. this fight needs to fuuckin happen.

Comment

Originally posted by TYREL View Post
              it starts out very tactical. i could see it becoming a war towards the middle rounds tho.
              I think Floyd's offense is underrated

both will land solid shots if a war breaks out

but i think pacman is faster and will throw a lot more combos

Comment

PAC is gonna tee off and force the pace...Floyd will look like a stud countering and making PAC miss....but by the 6th or 7th round, Floyd will look like a beat up, old, shot fighter

by the 10th, Ellerbee and ***** nation will be in tears

the next day, Boxingscene has transformed into PACLAND

Comment

Tactics wouldnt come into it. The skill level would be the difference

Pacquiao is a face first brawler who cant jab and is easy to hit. He will be a sitting DUCK for Floyd's right hand and wont be able to get inside. It's an easy fight for Floyd.

With or without steroids Pacquiao cannot beat Mayweather Jr.

Comment

to be honest doesn't Floyd represent a bigger, better version of JMM? Not trying to turn this into a hate thread just want to get your opinions!

Comment

Working...
                    X