Sooo who's buying Pacquiao-JMM 4?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
    Probably not but i do tend to give in on fight night
    Haha...been there too. I'm sticking to my guns this time though, I'll stream and enjoy the fights all the same.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
      I don't follow your posts nor I care if you gave Rigo props or not. Nor do I care if you actually believe I was "exposed."

whatever man , you were throwing my name around in one of the threads ,..you want me to bump that **** again?

and yes, you were exposed

Comment

its chump change... and i don't believe in "streaming"....

Comment

Originally posted by ronnie_N. View Post
          its chump change... and i don't believe in "streaming"....
          I'll take $3 over $65 for HD any day

Comment

What do you mean? Do they cook the same or do some cook better than others? Idk man... I just like everything and eat whatever.

And yea danceswithfire took your Filipino card so yea. You're not allowed to watch Pacquiao fights anymore. Only Mayweather fights for you.

Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
            lol , look at this guy , still pretending to be pinoy huh gino ros?

Btw do you know about Totoys?

That's how I felt for Martinez-Chavez.
            Beats me, usually they invite a shit ton of other people and we got trays full of food and it turns into a big ass potluck.

Also, what race can I be fire? I'm thinking I should be Australian this week and maybe Brazilian next week. Then again, my race is up to you

Comment

Damn... Exposed again. hougigo taking a beating from this guy.
              I can't dodge these sharp guys. He has a sixth sense of telling who's Filipino or not by giving the language test.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                Beats me, usually they invite a shit ton of other people and we got trays full of food and it turns into a big ass potluck.

Also, what race can I be fire? I'm thinking I should be Australian this week and maybe Brazilian next week. Then again, my race is up to you
                Oh yea, definitely ****load of food. But no liquor? Every Pinoy gathering Ive been to for these Pacquiao fights are just nuts. They never fail.

And I thought you were black? You support Bradley don't you...?

Comment

Oh yea, definitely ****load of food. But no liquor? Every Pinoy gathering Ive been to for these Pacquiao fights are just nuts. They never fail.

And I thought you were black? You support Bradley don't you...?
                  We usually got a **** ton of beer and wine, I don't think they have any liquor there. It's just annoying to watch the fights though because everybody is a professional commentator.

Always funny to hear them scream, AYAN!, every time Pacquiao throws a punch.

I must be black though..... I like Bradley and I'm not suckling at some of these Filipino's fighter's nuts.
                  Definitely not a Filipino if I do that.

Comment

i would, i can't wait to see pacquiao deliver on his promise and finally knock out marquez. personaly, i think pacquiao will do what ever it takes to decisively end this sequel. there is no belt on the line, just pure fighting pride and i think pacquiao has tons more than marquez since pacquiao knows the hopes of his fans lies solely on his shoulders. it's now become a personal vendetta for pacquiao which i've only seen during the morales trilogy and we all know how that turned out.

Comment

Didn't buy the 3rd one and won't buy this. Best of luck to all who do. I've seen the fight three times, I know what I would be getting...

Comment

Working...
                      X