No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Vitali Klitschko, Odlanier Solis Workout Shots

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Vitali Klitschko, Odlanier Solis Workout Shots

Cologne/Germany – Vitali Klitschko (41-2, 38 KOs), and Odlanier Solis (17-0, 12 KOs), participated today in a public workout at Mercedes Benz Center Cologne in front of 1,000 boxing fans. WBC World Heavyweight Champion Klitschko and WBC mandatory challenger Solis will face off next Saturday at LANXESS arena in Cologne, Germany.

[Click Here To Read More]

Judging by the fact that solis is wearing that big coat still he is either in good shape and hidding it or more likley is totaly fat.
    Last edited by Davros?; 03-16-2011, 03:45 PM.

Comment

Looks like he's trying to sweat it out.

But i think he's in good shape as well

Comment

Originally posted by Davros? View Post
        Judging by the fact that solis is wearing that big coat still he is either in good shape and hidding it or more likley is totaly fat.
        he looks fat in the picture where he is sitting down...i read somewhere he is 250+ pounds....this is another chris arreola,,actually this is common in the heavyweight division,fat fighters,lol.,except for haye and the klitschko's...

Comment

Originally posted by lopez36 View Post
          he looks fat in the picture where he is sitting down...i read somewhere he is 250+ pounds....this is another chris arreola,,actually this is common in the heavyweight division,fat fighters,lol.,except for haye and the klitschko's...
          Solis looks a little better -- like he started at 270+ and lost 15-20 pounds.

But it's not gonna matter anyway when Eisenfaust starts connecting.

Comment

Originally posted by Davros? View Post
            I'm gonna go with the totally fat option.

Comment

Originally posted by lopez36 View Post
              yeah solis shouldnt be much more than 220lb he is probably 30lb overweight for this fight. It cant do you any good carrying 30lb of lose weight.

Comment

I'm thinking all these coats are to hide the fact that he is in shape this time. At least I hope so.

Comment

Solis looked sharp and fast at the workout, him and his Trainer are a good Team. Hes in much better shape than agains Austin thats for shure! This will be no easy fight for Vitali.
                  Last edited by Tobi.G; 03-16-2011, 04:04 PM.

Comment

SOLIS is more dangerous than people think;VITALI is a great puncher with a hard chin but he doesn't have to underrate the cuban,i like all cubans with their great amateur carrers!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X