No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brandon Rios Plans To Knock Mike Alvarado Out Again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Brandon Rios Plans To Knock Mike Alvarado Out Again

Brandon Rios and Mike Alvarado will once again square off in a rematch of one of last year’s fight of the year candidates on March 30th at the Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas, NV. Their first fight was heavily anticipated and it lived up to the expectations as they gave fight fans an action packed fight with Rios being the victor.

Rios was supposed to have gone on to fight the winner of the Manny Pacquiao-Juan Manuel Marquez bout last November but with a fifth fight now being planned, Rios was left to look for an opponent. BoxingScene caught up with Rios at a meet and greet for his charity Momentum for Life and while he said Alvarado was not his first choice, he said he’ll take care of business again in the same fashion. [Click Here To Read More]

I think Bam Bam will beat Alvarado again. The first stoppage was definitely not premature. Alvarado was clearly and badly hurt.

Comment

I'm pulling for Mike again, I hope Alvarado just out boxes Rios and doesn't make the same mistakes as last time.

Comment

Alvarado was out on his feet. I'm very happy to see a rematch though.

Rios v Maidana would be nice, or even Prescott. And of course, Garcia.

Be interesting to see Rios vs Peterson too.

Comment

Alvarado might just box this time and Rios won't get a stoppage

Comment

I think it'll be the same as last time, Rios can take Alvarado's punch but Alvarado cant take Rios'.

Comment

high possibility that we'll see a replay of the first fight

Comment

Rios to win this and then Rios/Pac...come on guys, we all wanna see pac against a brawler...it's be an absolute tear up

Comment

i will bet my last penny for alvarado in this one...

Comment

Alvarado won't engage in this fight as much as he did in the last one.

Won't be surprised if he takes a decision and there's a 3rd fight

Comment

Working...
                    X