No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Donaire Roars as He Hits LA For Nishioka Bout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Donaire Roars as He Hits LA For Nishioka Bout

Manhattan Beach, Calif. --- "DONAIRE HITS LA" --- WBO/IBF Jr. Featherweight champion Nonito "The Filipino Flash" Donaire arrives in Los Angeles for his upcoming championship fight against WBC Diamond Champion Toshiaki Nishioka of Japan, Saturday, October 13 at the Home Depot Center in Carson, Ca. Promoted by Top Rank in association with Teiken Promotions and Tecate, this sensational night of boxing will be televised live on HBO Boxing After Dark. ---- Photos by Chris Farina/Top Rank.

[Click Here To Read More]

May the best man win.

Comment

man i want to see winner of this fight go against winner of mares/moreno

Comment

Originally posted by lopez36 View Post
        man i want to see winner of this fight go against winner of mares/moreno
        yes to show who is the best in this weight class. IMO its Moreno

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
          yes to show who is the best in this weight class. IMO its Moreno
          i agree. mares was on a radio show yesterday i think, and he said he's down to face the winner of donaire/nishioka if he wins. i mean that's the most logical thing. winner faces winner. let's hope for some good fights that night, they look great on paper. so pumped for the weekend.

Comment

If Donaire wins, I hope he fights the Mares/Moreno winner. Donaire's power vs Rigo's soft chin would not make for a lasting relationship. Merroquin who is not known as a puncher had Rigo badly hurt at least twice so that matchup loses steam.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
              If Donaire wins, I hope he fights the Mares/Moreno winner. Donaire's power vs Rigo's soft chin would not make for a lasting relationship. Merroquin who is not known as a puncher had Rigo badly hurt at least twice so that matchup loses steam.
              Either your a biased, blind or a hater, Marroquin is a good fighter with power in both hands, 15 KO in 21-22 fights, on top of that he was a great amateur boxer with a lots of experience and I c a very bright future for the young man, Rigondeaux was stunned once in the whole fight the other one he was off balance and clowning a little, still he put Marroquin down twice and hard, the fight hasn't loss $h1t and I doubted Rigondeaux will fight Donaire the same way, you could see he was boring with the kid, that's how easy it was, there's a reason why Donaire is avoiding this fight and it is not because money, Mathebula couldn't bring that much money to the table or name, IMO he is making a mistake because they are around the same age and the more Rigondeaux fights the better he will get and the harder for Nonito to beat him.

Comment

That hair tho...

Comment

War Donaire! Hope he wins on Saturday so it won't kill the excitement of him facing Mares/Rigo next year.

Comment

Rat looking mofo. He is going to get slaughtered.

Comment

Working...
                    X