Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zab Judah to target JMM!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why in the hell would JMM risk losing a fight against PAC at the end of the year. Remember money talks. I know he wants to be the first Mexican to win four titles in as many divisions. Even that would'nt amount to the retirement present he would get for fighting PAC. Eventhough there a slim chance mayweather may come out, thats the chance he has to take. I wouldnt risk losing that fight. If he would'nt fight the Ghost then why he fight ZAB JUDAH. Zab needs to find some real competition at the weight, not at a lighter weight class. I guess if the money is right then he could be persuaded but it want be PAC money. JMM wanted no part of Khan, Ghost so why would he want a part of Judah.

Comment

they shoud do a tourney between jmm, morales and barrera for a 4th belt...

Comment

JMM wins all day........Marquez is like a mental tank, Judah is like a mental Faberge egg-cracks easy under any stress.

Comment

Good fight imo,good test for JMM and Judah get's to prove he is not a mental midget if he beats the master..I think a win win for both fighters..

Comment

Would be good to see how Marquez does at 140. Marquez breaks Judah down and knocks his as.s out.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePrince View Post
              Yeah, didn't think about that at first. That sweetens the deal. Right now the big 3 Mexican fighters of their generation are in a race to see who can get to 4 belts first.
              If morales where to some sort be able to beat maidana that shouldnt qualify bc that belt is garbage bc some body else has it.

Comment

Working...
              X