No announcement yet.

Never Support Pacquiao Again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DiegoFuego View Post
    I've been a Pacquiao fan since I saw him on the undercard of Lewis-Tyson in 2002. I picked him to beat Barrera in 2003 and Morales in 2005. I thought he got robbed against Marquez in 2004 and won a close fight against Marquez in 2008. I would vote him as the fighter of the decade for the 2000s.
    No, you've actually NEVER liked Pacquiao much, DiegoFuego.

And you've always been one of the primary Mayweather nuthuggers on boxingscene.

Comment

• Originally posted by DiegoFuego View Post
      I've been a Pacquiao fan since I saw him on the undercard of Lewis-Tyson in 2002. I picked him to beat Barrera in 2003 and Morales in 2005. I thought he got robbed against Marquez in 2004 and won a close fight against Marquez in 2008. I would vote him as the fighter of the decade for the 2000s.

So when I first heard Pacquiao accused of using steroids, I just laughed it off. I said that's nonsense. But now that's he's letting the biggest money fight ever go just because he won't be tested for steroids, well, that's proof enough for me. I'll always believe this guy was on roids until he takes the tests Mayweather wants.

And now he's suing Mayweather for saying he's on roids? Well, then, sue me too Pacquiao, because I say your ass is roided up, Pacquiao. I'll never support your pathetic ass again. You are a steroids user until proven otherwise and all your accomplishments over the past decade don't mean ****. Take the test or get the **** out of boxing.
      who cares? I suggest u support ur coward idol Mayweather with his fight with a bum Matthew Hatton..lol

Comment

• Originally posted by TheGreatShark View Post
        One day cut off? For what? To flush something out your system? That takes away from it being RANDOM.
        Then that defeats the whole purpose of using PED's. Umm, don't you think it has to be in your system for it to take effect, duh.

Masking agent makes more sense to me.

Comment

• To Diego Fuego,

Mo**ey Mayweather also rejected testing with PAC's camps offer of doing it through the same agency the NFL/MLB uses, so is Mo**ey guilty in your eyes as well ?

This issue is similar when parties in a civil/criminal case where both parties hire their own experts to examine/review/give out their opinion(s)

Isn't PAC entitled to pick out his own agency, just like Mo**ey is doin' ?

The problem is neither party is budging, PAC don't wanna do it through Mo**ey's choice of agency, and vice versa !!

Your problem is, you're looking at it from rose-colored glasses, Mo**ey sold it to the public as " it's for the greater good of mankind"(who would've thought Mo**ey Mayweather would be the one to revolutionize boxing, lol). Do you really think that Mo**ey's intent for this type of testing is about fairness, lmao
          Last edited by NYU Alum.; 12-26-2009, 03:52 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carnivore View Post
            No, you've actually NEVER liked Pacquiao much, DiegoFuego.

And you've always been one of the primary Mayweather nuthuggers on boxingscene.
            Racist bastard...

Comment

• Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
              Racist bastard...
              Why are you pretending to be a Pacquiao fan, Flawless?

You're making it very obvious who's side you're REALLY on.

Comment

Working...
              X