Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Haye, Chisora Continue To Trade Words at Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Haye, Chisora Continue To Trade Words at Presser

LONDON, ENGLAND - British heavyweight rivals David Haye and Dereck Chisora attend a press conference prior to their scheduled fight, to be held on July 14 at Upton Park. The press took place at The Park Plaza Riverbank Hotel in London, where promoter Frank Warren revealed details pertaining to the undercard. [Click Here To Read More]

Like a boss.

Comment

Del Boy looks boss.

Comment

This whole steel fence thing reflects badly on not only the 2 buffoons but on the sport as well.

Comment

Wtf is up with that fence?

Comment

This fight is a must see!!!!!!

And they will need the biggest strongest referee out there to keep order.

Comment

Chisora could easily spit over that fence!

Comment

Scared the BBBoC may ban me for my comments on this.

If these were American Blacks, this would sell like crazy. The Fence and all the nosense is hilarious and NBC Sports or some other upstart american network should really think about picking up this fight. I am more interested in this fight than any other Heavyweight matchup and its sad the only press we get across the pond is what we see on Boxingscene. Moral of the story, dont piss off White People.

Comment

can't wait for this fight.

Comment

That's the best fight in HW since Vitali vs Lennox Lewis.

Comment

Working...
                    X