No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nacho Has Concerns With Marquez as Next Bout Looms

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Nacho Has Concerns With Marquez as Next Bout Looms

The last week of training is coming to a close, but veteran trainer Nacho Beristáin is worried with the lack of precision and speed from Juan Manuel Marquez (53-6-1, 39KOs). Nacho says Marquez is usually much sharper and quicker with his punches. Marquez faces Sergey Fedchenko (30-1, 13KOs) on April 14th at the new Arena Mexico in Mexico City - for the vacant interim-WBO junior welterweight title.

[Click Here To Read More]

No need to worry Nacho. Marquez got this

Comment

Yea I agree no worries juan will start slow find his opponents flaws capitalize on them break his man down end of story late stoppage.

Comment

His body was worn out after juicing against pac.

Comment

I was concerned that he gave all that he had left in training for, beating, and ultimately getting robbed against Pacquiao. I hate he "lost" as that would've been a great final hurrah. I hope he looks good Saturday.

Comment

w/all his bouts & age things happen, & he looked a bit flabby on the foto posted the other day, sparring is over now, so it's conditioning & making wt, but I expect JMM to win, he has 2 much talent...

Comment

no sex while training for fight, you need that adrenaline and it resets your momentum. dummy Marquez is not taking this fight seriously. he thinks he's on top of the world cuz of his idoit fans have pumped his head up. that toe stumping cheat has no room for arrogance!

Comment

Nacho, cut Juan some slack he's in his late 30's and been in countless wars/high profile fights...

Comment

Originally posted by jri9d0 View Post
                  Nacho, cut Juan some slack he's in his late 30's and been in countless wars/high profile fights...
                  The day your trainer starts taking it easy on you and cutting you slack is the day you start losing to nobodies like Fedchenko.

Comment

Wasnt there just a report recently on how great Marquez was looking in sparring?

Comment

Working...
                    X