No announcement yet.

Mayweather is the superior boxer to Manny

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
    LOL how can you guarantee Pac will not drop his punch output against Floyd. We havent seen him face a counter puncher since Marquez so you dont know what will happen. And Floyd doesnt cave under pressure the way Cotto does or Clottey, he adjusts and turns the heat up on his opponents. LOL Floyd hits harder than you'd think just ask his last few opponents.
    I think he USED to hit hard. He couldn't knock down a gassed mosley and knock out an old, overweight smaller fighter in Marquez.

Comment

Originally posted by malikomoman View Post
      Manny's style may be a crowd pleaser , hell , most arent even true "boxing" fans

Its like the meathead blue collar, drunk guy cheering at a UFC match wanting to see two fighters brawl and just obliterate eachother...no strategy...no nothing

Re-watching Mayweather Vs Gatti.......now thats a beautiful showing of what boxing really is. Mayweather shows that boxing is more than just 2 individuals,mindlessly getting into the ring and slugging it out

Cant say the same thing about the juicer Pacroid , and his legion of band-wagoner fans , who just about a few years ago , didnt know who the hell their "God" was
      Gatti who? Drop that useless OST and fight Manny. Tell Floyd to stop hiding and say a single word of desire if he still wants to fight the Pacman. Keeping silence and quiet as dead as we debate now here while Floyd still in vacation denying the 2nd negotiation will not land you a fight with Pacman. Unless he really doesn't want it as all the evidences suggested are overwhelming!

Comment

Originally posted by AFighter4U View Post
        A "true" boxing fan appreciates all kinds of fighters and not just one in particular. He/she would analyze and savor both the technical fighter and the brawler and all other styles, since it takes skill, dedication and blood and sweat to succeed in such a brutal sport, regardless of one's fighting style.

you are obviously NOT a boxing fan.
        Well said.

Comment

LOL how can you guarantee Pac will not drop his punch output against Floyd. We havent seen him face a counter puncher since Marquez so you dont know what will happen. And Floyd doesnt cave under pressure the way Cotto does or Clottey, he adjusts and turns the heat up on his opponents. LOL Floyd hits harder than you'd think just ask his last few opponents.
          same way u guranteed he will lower his punch output, floyd hits hard yes but pac has been in ther with way harder punchers btw the guy he's fighting next hits pretty damn hard...............

Comment

u will not be FOTD if u have no skills FOOL!

Comment

IDK about that man, Floyd has never been overwhelmed by anybody. And ppl seem to think Floyd will sit there and be a punching bag like Margarito or Clottey lol, two men who were able to land some serious shots on Mann, but he wont. Manny wont throw nearly as many punches against Floyd because of the counter punches he'll be receiving. It'll be like Maruez vs Pacquaio only Floyd wont get hit as much as Marquez did.
              Interesting.

Your analysis could be very much validated if Floyd will just fight Pacquiao.

Comment

He is also the superior wife-beater. Ask J. Harris.

Comment

Originally posted by DR.ORGYY View Post
                  same way u guranteed he will lower his punch output, floyd hits hard yes but pac has been in ther with way harder punchers btw the guy he's fighting next hits pretty damn hard...............
                  I never guaranteed anything just stated what I think will most likely happen. Who is a way harder puncher than Floyd? I'll agree Cotto hits harder but not as hard as many people think. Clottey, Margarito, and Pacquaio all ate his shots like peanuts. Pac went on to say he was unimpressed by Cotto's power. While I think many Floyds opponents are surprised by how hard he hits because all, if not most, get gun shy after being hit a few times by him.

Comment

I don't know who would win but pure boxing skills.......it's floyd. I haven't witnessed a more skilled fighter than that man. Remember when he said "I got the steelers" and started butting in on merchant and kellerman's conversation. At the same time fighting in the middle of a round. That's stupid, but that's talent.

As to who would win, it would come down to who really has the bigger inner dog when the going gets rough.

Comment

Working...
                    X