Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[EXCLUSIVE] Megafight Crumbling: Mayweather JR Threatens Pull Out of Pacqiao Bout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Relax the fight will happen, this is just Floyd negotiating. He wouldn't sit at home and miss out and an immense payday like this. He is a business man and not taking the fight for whatever reason is not smart business......no matter what this will eventually happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
      Floyd is a good business man,
      He said 154 so he could get Pac at 147.......
      Pacquiao is probably tryna do this catchweight **** again,
      This fight will happen either way IMO

Try harder, you didn't twist this one good enough. Every Tom, Dick and Harry of boxing knows that the Pacman camp already agreed on a 147 fight, with Pacman's title on the line...

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
        Relax the fight will happen, this is just Floyd negotiating. He wouldn't sit at home and miss out and an immense payday like this. He is a business man and not taking the fight for whatever reason is not smart business......no matter what this will eventually happen.
        after he beats the hell out of matthew hatton?

& MP squaring off with yet another bigger guy?

who is he trying to fool man?

Comment

Originally posted by gopi11 View Post
          Try harder, you didn't twist this one good enough. Every Tom, Dick and Harry of boxing knows that the Pacman camp already agreed on a 147 fight, with Pacman's title on the line...
          Floyd doesnt give a **** about Pac's title,
          Plus it dont have to be at 147 for the title to be on the line,
          Pac's last 3 fights he has being acting up with gay catchweights,
          Floyd struggled to make 144 with Marquez so the fcuk should he do it again!
          Pac is champ at 147 and should fight at 147,
          If Pac has agreed to fight at 147 (Which we dont know),
          And floyd wantes 154 then Floyd is in the wrong........

Where did you read about Pacmans camp already agreed to 147?

Comment

I've read 2 different articles about this matter... I'm really starting to believe that Mayweather wants no part of Pacquiao. It seems like he's looking for every opportunity to find away to make a problem so he can call the fight off. Wiggle room, huh...I guess he wants to pull another cheap **** move like what he did to JMM. Man needs to quit coming up with bull**** excuses and grow a pair of balls, and fight. Pacquiao agreed to his stupid ass drug test stipulation, now you want him to give you wiggle room? fuk that Pacquiao should stick to his guns and make him pay a huge fine if he comes in over the weight limit. He's trying to make the fight happen not make the fight at your every convenience.

Comment

Originally posted by talip bin osman View Post
              after he beats the hell out of matthew hatton?

& MP squaring off with yet another bigger guy?

who is he trying to fool man?
              I think he is just trying to see what advantages he can get and how much ground Pac will be willing to give up.....nothing more.

Comment

Originally posted by incredible View Post
                I've read 2 different articles about this matter... I'm really starting to believe that Mayweather wants no part of Pacquiao. It seems like he's looking for every opportunity to find away to make a problem so he can call the fight off. Wiggle room, huh...I guess he wants to pull another cheap **** move like what he did to JMM. Man needs to quit coming up with bull**** excuses and grow a pair of balls, and fight. Pacquiao agreed to his stupid ass drug test stipulation, now you want him to give you wiggle room? fuk that Pacquiao should stick to his guns and make him pay a huge fine if he comes in over the weight limit. He's trying to make the fight happen not make the fight at your every convenience.
                i think he was only bluffing about march 13...

& when MP called it, these problems started to pop out one after the other...

Comment

This is ******ed.. the fight is going down.. regardless of everyones speculation.. just like the article says if the fight is not made then the public will go into an uproar.. this is the only fight that needs to be made.. it will be at 147.. Floyd showed he can barely make anything under that againts Marquez.. it will get done...

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
                    Pac's last 3 fights he has being acting up with gay catchweights
                    LMAO!!!

This says a lot about how you follow your boxing, try harder...

Comment

The tone of the article doesn't even sound professional let alone the content. Where are the quotes? who is this supposed source? This fight will happen and it should be at 147 with no rehydration penalties or any bull**** like that just fight how everyone else does!

Comment

Working...
                      X