Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Freddy Roaches mnd games affecting Cotto? I say they are.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freddy Roaches mnd games affecting Cotto? I say they are.

A. Cotto is an underdog against a much smaller man.

B. Cotto has talked more trash in this buildup than in all of his other fights combined.

C. He claimed that he is just as fast as Pacquiao, indicating that the mental pressure put on him by Fredrick Roach have resulted in hysteria.

Originally posted by street bully View Post

B. Cotto has talked more trash in this buildup than in all of his other fights combined.

C. He claimed that he is just as fast as Pacquiao, indicating that the mental pressure put on him by Fredrick Roach have resulted in hysteria.

he had to talk on 24/7..if it wasnt for the show we wouldnt of heard anything from his side.

Comment

Ridiculous points street.

Comment

Originally posted by savorduhflavor View Post
        Ridiculous points street.
        Been a fun few months here. (Much respect to Cotto though, much of it is to light a fire under peoples backsides).

Comment

I have a feeling it is. I think Roach WANTS Cotto to come out firing shots at Pacquiao's head. I can see Pacquiao just moving around for the first few rounds so Cotto won't be as fresh in the middle rounds. I just really hope Cotto remembers to go to the body.

Comment

Obviously Cotto's pissed. May or may not have to do wit Roach's words.

Comment

Originally posted by The Bay Bomber View Post
              I have a feeling it is. I think Roach WANTS Cotto to come out firing shots at Pacquiao's head. I can see Pacquiao just moving around for the first few rounds so Cotto won't be as fresh in the middle rounds. I just really hope Cotto remembers to go to the body.
              A p*ssed off Puto definitely falls in PAC's favor. If Miguel gets overly aggressive against PAC, he'll be eating all kinds of counters all night long.

Comment

I don't think he has talked more trash then his other fights. The thing is that this fight is getting a lot of publicity, so everything he says will automatically be posted as an article, or quoted by someone.

Comment

No one takes what your dumbass has to say about Cotto seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by BOX-A-LOT View Post
                    A p*ssed off Puto definitely falls in PAC's favor. If Miguel gets overly aggressive against PAC, he'll be eating all kinds of counters all night long.

I totaly agree! I think Roach wants him to have mistakes so Pac can react to them cause I think Freddie knows a focus Cotto will B hard to bring down.

Comment

Working...
                    X