Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trout Says He Will Trie To Keep Cotto Away(AKA Running)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trout Says He Will Trie To Keep Cotto Away(AKA Running)

Can he really do that against Cotto? Does Trout know there is not a better fighter in boxing today at cutting down the ring and trapping you? Cotto aint your normal pressure fighter. Cotto can cut down that ring, he doesnt follow you around he CUTS down the ring and traps you.

Originally posted by AnimalisticMeth View Post
    Can he really do that against Cotto? Does Trout know there is not a better fighter in boxing today at cutting down the ring and trapping you? Cotto aint your normal pressure fighter. Cotto can cut down that ring, he doesnt follow you around he CUTS down the ring and traps you.
    clinch?

Southpaws typically want to keep some distance between themselves and their opponents.

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
      clinch?

Southpaws typically want to keep some distance between themselves and their opponents.
      He could trie it but it will result on Cotto getting mad and taking matters in to his own hands if you know what I mean. Not sure how clinching a smaller fighter like Cotto could work since Cotto gets inside behind his jab not face first.

Comment

Just like everyone that fights Cotto you will get taken to hell and get a chance to search in to your soul. You have to fight Cotto beacuse you can't just out box him the man has one of the most underated boxing abilitys and his amateur career shows it.

Comment

What happened to "If we want to, we can definitely push this little dude around." Can't back his shit up now, he knows what he's going in against. Not a high enough output and little power. Mayweather is twice the boxer Trout is, even at this age and Cotto gave him hell. Cotto isn't what he once was, but he's more than capable of beating Austin Trout. Mayweather is the only fighter I favor over Cotto at 154 right now.

Comment

dropped a bollock on that title! trie?! but anyway, im looking forward to this 1, should be a decent fight.

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
              What happened to "If we want to, we can definitely push this little dude around." Can't back his shit up now, he knows what he's going in against. Not a high enough output and little power. Mayweather is twice the boxer Trout is, even at this age and Cotto gave him hell. Cotto isn't what he once was, but he's more than capable of beating Austin Trout. Mayweather is the only fighter I favor over Cotto at 154 right now.
              Reality is staring to set in for Trout the dude knows that the trees are bigger and dogs still pee on them.

Comment

Cotto is not shot enough to let a bum like Trout beat him. Trout will get knocked out.

Comment

I had a dream about this fight the other night.

Cotto was pressuring Trout non-stop and ended the fight with a barrage of body punches. Hopefully, this is how it plays out!

VAMOS MIGUEL!!

Comment

Trout work rate is not high enough and even if he's the bigger guy I don't think he has the power to keep Cotto off of him.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                    X