Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you let your young children watch cartoons??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On the HUB channel right now is Strawberry shortcake and they look little whores.

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
      My kid was watching Ni Hao Kai Lan and they had an ep where they were playing Musical chairs.

One of them lost and he started crying so all the other characters felt bad so they decided to change the game up so that no one lost.

I was pissed. I don't my son learning **** like that.
      HoHo is a bad ass in that show, reason why I don't let my son watch it anymore...
      Last edited by -jose-; 09-25-2012, 12:07 PM.

Comment

i hope TS is joking. if not hes gonna fck his kids up later on being this overprotective.

i dont understand whats wrong with some kid traveling the world without her parents anyways (on TV). all kids want to grow up and be independent, thats why they like shows like that. so what? you think they are gonna make a break for it based on a cartoon.

Comment

We let our 5 yr old watch cartoons, but we pay attention to what he watches... We scratched Sponge bob, he was picking up some bad attitude habits from that show.

He likes wonderpets and some pig cartoon, theyre both ******ed.

Comment

Do you guys remember watching Bruce Lee films with your pals and then heading into the garden to try flying kicks and elbowing each other and trying all the things you had seen in the film and it usually ended in loads of tears and bruises?

My good friend has 4 sons, how I dont envy him and the stuff his boys get up too, they are dangerous

Comment

If I had kids I'd make sure they went through the same early 90s material I did, no restrictions.

Comment

However my 6 month old daughter lays on her playmat, and watches football

She just likes all the movement and colors.

Comment

Originally posted by Cigarillo View Post
                  Hes a bad little shyt.
                  you really don't like him...

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
                    i hope TS is joking. if not hes gonna fck his kids up later on being this overprotective.

i dont understand whats wrong with some kid traveling the world without her parents anyways (on TV). all kids want to grow up and be independent, thats why they like shows like that. so what? you think they are gonna make a break for it based on a cartoon.
                    As a parent. My daughter (2 years old) gets 1 hour of TV a day if that. Thats it. During years 1-5 is when kid is the most impressionable. Kids pick up on shyt they arent dumb.

Comment

Originally posted by Cigarillo View Post
                      Hes a bad little shyt.
                      you really don't like him...do you...lol

Comment

Working...
                      X