No announcement yet.

Just watched Trinidad vs DLH

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alx. View Post
    it was a robbery yes no need to bring it up 300 threads were already made about it.
    Wow take it easy fella if there's no need to bring it up why even bother posting you pu$$y I hate idiots like you, anyways ofcourse it was a corrupt fight jerry Roth one of the judges gave some rounds to Oscar when he was running around and gave Trinidad rounds when oscar was giving him a boxing lesson, there's a really good documentary on it by HBO called legendary nights

Comment

Sorry, I did not realize you were so young. Nothing wrong with being young and I wish I was. You are to young to have been an Oscar fan an if that's the way you saw the fight you should call it as you see it. Almost everyone here has already seen and scored this fight and they are not likely to change their mind about it.

Comment

trinidad won 5 rounds minimum. 4,9,10,11,12. stop the robbery talk. be mad at de la hoya for not having the balls to finish the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
          Sorry, I did not realize you were so young. Nothing wrong with being young and I wish I was. You are to young to have been an Oscar fan an if that's the way you saw the fight you should call it as you see it. Almost everyone here has already seen and scored this fight and they are not likely to change their mind about it.
          It's cool man. I remember watching 2 of his fights. Vargas vaguely and Mayorga. That's it. Yea I just wanted to share what I got. Didn't realize people posted about this fight so much.

Comment

Originally posted by iseah100 View Post
            I have to say that might be the worst robbery ever. Trinidad did nothing to win, won the last four rounds but already had lost the fight going into those rounds. I had it 8-4 116-12 DLH.
            Last time i watched this fight a few years ago i scored it 7-5 for Tito....this isnt the worst robbery of all time

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                  Maybe you gave Oscar every one of the first 8 rounds but almost nobody else did. Oscar's hometown paper the Los Angeles Times gave Tito rounds 2 4 and 7. The A. P. gave Tito rounds 2 and 7. Randy Harvey, boxing writer for the L. A. times scored the fight 115 to 113 for Tito. Harold Letterman had it a draw. Any time you have a close fight between two popular fighters it becomes a popularity contest as to who the fans and even the writers think won the fight. Oscar was 10 times more popular than Tito in the U.S.A.. In Puerto Rico they declared a national holiday to celebrate Tito's victory so I guess most Puerto Ricans think Tito won that fight. I would also guess you are an Oscar fan or you would not post this 12 years after the fight.

Comment

You should watch the HBO legendary nights episode on this fight. Lots of conspiracy theories and background info that kind of puts things in perspective.

Comment

i remember watching that fight, i was a kid

Comment

Working...
                      X