Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Queen, 60 years reign. Diamond Jubilee.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
    Explain to me what she does that has serious implications on England's politics or people.
    Well technically laws can't be passed without her say so, no elections can be held, no Prime Ministers appointed. A few pretty serious implications on Britain's politics.

Comment

• Her Majesty's a pretty nice girl,
      but she doesn't have a lot to say
      Her Majesty's a pretty nice girl
      but she changes from day to day

I want to tell her that I love her a lot
      But I gotta get a bellyful of wine
      Her Majesty's a pretty nice girl
      Someday I'm going to make her mine

with respect

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
        Who gives a fuk. I find monarchies so degrading to the rest of us. Because she was born in some inbred family, we are to exalt her as some special person to be admired and worshiped.

Fuk that old b1tch.
        Basicly this right here ^^

I have no special love for my own queen and find the whole idea of a monarch a slap in the face to the common man. Worlds biggest welfare users. Their family kept the common folks down for thousand of years, yet now we celebrate them and pay them millions

Comment

• Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post

I have no special love for my own queen and find the whole idea of a monarch a slap in the face to the common man. Worlds biggest welfare users. Their family kept the common folks down for thousand of years, yet now we celebrate them and pay them millions
          I always forget Denmark has a Queen too. She's the chain smoking one, isn't she?

Comment

• Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post

They still bring in more money than they cost though.

Comment

• As I said, I definitely ain't one of these crazed Royal Family fans, but the hate is misplaced. At least the monarch inherits real responsibility and a demanding job. If you buggers want someone to hate, look for a famous multi-millionaire's daughter who can put "socialite" in the occupation box. I don't hate either way, just live and let live. On that note I'm off to watch some Roger Moore

Comment

• Originally posted by rorymac View Post
                As I said, I definitely ain't one of these crazed Royal Family fans, but the hate is misplaced. At least the monarch inherits real responsibility and a demanding job. If you buggers want someone to hate, look for a famous multi-millionaire's daughter who can put "socialite" in the occupation box. I don't hate either way, just live and let live. On that note I'm off to watch some Roger Moore
                LOL

This shit right here.

Comment

• Comment

• what a ****

Comment

• I despise the Royal family. I honestly despise them.

Comment

Working...
                      X