No announcement yet.

Canelo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canelo?

I'm seriously tired of this guy. I mean don't get me wrong I watch his fights and think he has talent but he reminds me of that little rich kid who got everything handed to him at a young age now thinks he controls the world. When Manny and Floyd were about to fight I thought 50/50 why not weight gloves ring size compromise etc. When Lenard fought Hagler he had earned his stripes. When dlh was making demands he earned his stripes. Seriously wtf has Canelo done other than beat Trout which is his only good win? And if I'm not mistaken shouldn't the guy who's calling out someone be the guy willing to do whatever to make the fight? Look at Dawson him and Ward both Champs Dawson wanted the fight he called him out. Look at Floyd he wanted Oscar he moved to 154 because he called him out. Look at Oscar he wanted hopkins while catch wait he was willing to move up. The list goes on. What makes this canelo guy so special? Don't people realize they feeding a monster in the making? If he making demands now and he never even headlined a ppv imagine what kind of diva he will be once he really gets huge.

/thread

Comment

Yeah wanting to fight the other champion at 154lb. what a spoiled brat.

Comment

Comment

[QUOTE=thuggery;13427349]

/thread[/QUO

Atleast be creative I know Nelo balls in your mouth but call me a pac fan floyd dan whatever but seriously what has canelo really done? Should Ward come down to 154 to fight him too? You can argue Jr did more even he fight guys in his weight class and he ain't waiting for crap I would be willing to bet whatever you want if Floyd doesn't fight him he will fight a bum? A smaller one at that. How much you want to bet?

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
            typical can't even back you boy up, because you have nothing to back him up with. Like I said I think he is a good young talent but he is spoiled he worse than Lenard, and Lenard did get that way until after he was the man

Comment

The 154 pound champ wants the other 154 pound champ to fight him at 154, what a fucking spoiled diva!!

log off

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
                The 154 pound champ wants the other 154 pound champ to fight him at 154, what a fucking diva!!

log off
                You're missing the point honestly I think Floyd should fight him at 154, my problem is with the demands. I feel when you call someone out you should be willing to do whatever it takes to get the fight. You don't agree with that?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
                    The 154 pound champ wants the other 154 pound champ to fight him at 154, what a fucking spoiled diva!!

log off
                    Well he is acting like a diva. Making demands and Not fighting on Mayweather cards until he gets what he wants, a big payday then fade away never to be seen again lol

Comment

Working...
                    X