No announcement yet.

Mila Kunis, a right dog without makeup

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mila Kunis, a right dog without makeup

Just goes to show, all that ****ing makeup and photoshop can work wonders.

You wouldnt look twice at her without it, the little troll

I'll probably still look twice but I know what you mean, natural beauties these days are hard to find my friend.

Comment

wishful thinking from ugly folk, man.

she's a good looking woman. anybody can look bad on the right day and with the right angle. that photographer was probably shooting hundreds of pictures and stalking her for days to get her to look bad. that's an indicator that she's good looking. to me anyway.

a regular person off the street cannot be transformed into a beautiful celebrity with makeup and photoshop. you can enhance features, but you can't simply transform an ugg into a beauty.

kunis is highly overrated anyway. a very good looking woman, but some people think she's the goat, and she's not.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
        Just goes to show, all that ****ing makeup and photoshop can work wonders.

You wouldnt look twice at her without it, the little troll

that's the i'm on my period look...I'll still hit it doggy style.

Comment

Comment

Wouldn't call her a dog but i've never been a big fan of hers anyway don't know who the **** would think she's the sexiest woman in the world or whatever the **** it was she got voted to be.

Comment

Comment

Sexiest women alive

U mad bruh?

Comment

Her face is not the problem.....her skin looks good and healthy. It's that "Noassatall" body that kills it for me. Her sweatpants look like a pooped diaper on her.

Comment

Well yeah, the same could be said about almost every female in hollywood. They obviously don't look as good when they don't have make up, lighting etc etc.

Would still smash.

Comment

Working...
                    X