Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How is the USA soccer team better than so many euro teams?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How is the USA soccer team better than so many euro teams?

Soccer is like 10th on the list or lower when it comes to popularity and athletic people wanting to play it yet the national team is ranked higher than so many european countries who revolve around soccer.

The only euro teams i put ahead of USA are Spain, England, Netherlands, Germany, Italy, France, and Portugal. There are a hand full at the same level but many others are under USA.

No offense to anyone it is just a question

Rankings
    http://soccernet.espn.go.com/spi/ran...cc=5901&ver=us

fifa rankings are flawed. ESPN are pretty solid.

I wouldn't read too much into rankings. Rather look at the USA's fixture list and results.

Comment

becuz america cares alot about sports, and hav alott of money to get good athletes.

to put it simple america loves being on top, HAHA

Comment

Lol, the thing I notice about those rankings..... USA isn't ahead of the BEST teams in Europe.

Even with that said. USA is simply capable of producing rediculous talent in any sport. We are the best! Plain and simple.

Comment

All major European countries are ahead of USA in quality. England, Germany, Russia, Italy, France, Spain, Portugal, Ukraine, Serbia, Ireland, Scotland, Wales, Netherlands, Sweden, Croatia. USA get a high ranking because they defeat the **** teams in North America.

Comment

Originally posted by Texanballer View Post
            Soccer is like 10th on the list or lower when it comes to popularity and athletic people wanting to play it yet the national team is ranked higher than so many european countries who revolve around soccer.

The only euro teams i put ahead of USA are Spain, England, Netherlands, Germany, Italy, France, and Portugal. There are a hand full at the same level but many others are under USA.

No offense to anyone it is just a question

Rankings
            http://soccernet.espn.go.com/spi/ran...cc=5901&ver=us

fifa rankings are flawed. ESPN are pretty solid.

Comment

Denmark vs USA 3-1

Comment

The friendlies after the conf cup were with B teams or worse.

Comment

USA sucks balls.

England is going to rape em.

Comment

Rankings are bull****.

Comment

Working...
                    X