No announcement yet.

Juan Manuel Marquez vs. Miguel Cotto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Juan Manuel Marquez vs. Miguel Cotto

lets say the underdogs win should this fight be made? at what weight? for what belt? another great PR vs Mexico war?
    yes make the fight
    57.14%
    dont make it
    23.81%
    pacquiao-mayweather fight since they both lost
    9.52%
    dont make any combination of JMM.may.pac.cotto, go separate ways
    9.52%

The poll is expired.

Another great win for Puerto Rico !!

Comment

That fight would be a farce.

Comment

Beating Mayweather would prove, Marquez is worthy of facing Cotto. I'd say catch weight though, Cotto is ALOT bigger then Marquez. Although I perfer Marquez vs Bradley.

Comment

I got Cotto winning this one.

Comment

Already did this: http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=301915

Comment

Originally posted by savorduhflavor View Post
              That fight would be a farce.
              if marquez finds a way to beat mayweather he deserves a shot at any ww he chooses to fight

Comment

Do i think Marquez will beat floyd? no but if he did it will have a lot to do with the way floyd fights above 140. The difference between floyd now and the beast that fought 130-135 is night and day.

floyd is to cautious now a days and risk nothing. so from a physical standpoint marquez will take less damage in losing a dec or a sudden tko against floyd than taking beating against cotto.

A fight against cotto is all wrong for Marquez, he should not take it if he wins floyd.

Props to pac for taking such a dangerous fight because he could have just waited around and fought a less physical fight and safer fight against floyd.

Dont get it twisted though,

floyd would beat pac and will beat pac if he chooses to fight him after cotto beats pac.

Comment

If this was made, Cotto will make a train wreck out of Marquez....

Comment

another easy win (after pacquiao) for puerto rico!!!!!!!

wow, we truly produce the best fighters! XD

Comment

Working...
                    X