No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tavoris Cloud, Ramos vs Rigondeaux Card is Canceled

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tavoris Cloud, Ramos vs Rigondeaux Card is Canceled

Promoter Lou DiBella has confirmed to BoxingScene.com that Showtime's televised doubleheader for December 31st has been canceled. The show took a major hit last week when former two division champion Zsolt Erdei (33-0, 18 KOs) withdrew with a right hand injury. He was scheduled to fight IBF light heavyweight king Tavoris Cloud (23-0, 19 KOs). The promoters were unable to secure a suitable replacement who Showtime would approve. Former WBA champion Gabriel Campillo was offered, and for some reason he was rejected by the network.

[Click Here To Read More]

Bring it to Jersey!!!

Comment

Put. It on upstream or something I don't hive a **** I want to see rigos fight

Comment

Comment

What?! This is awful!

Comment

Bummer, I wanted to go to this.

Comment

This sucks.

Ramos vs Rigondeaux is an interesting fight, and why wouldn't Showtime agree to have Campillo vs. Cloud?

Comment

Thanks alot erdei. injury my ass just another european overprotected bum who didnt want none

Comment

That sucks ass. Was looking forward to Rigo-Ramos.

Comment

That's just horrible that they didn't accept Campillo as a replacement... He is a solid fighter and anyone who saw his rematch with Shumenov knows he got robbed...

Shame...

Comment

Working...
                    X