No announcement yet.

Macho/Crazy fighters

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
    Karl Baker? I think, huge fat guy with corn rolls anyway!

Add the Scrap with Fury the other wk!
    I can't remember the guys name but when he kissed him at the face to face I was in shock.

I heard about that, I heard Fury got the better of him.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
      I can't remember the guys name but when he kissed him at the face to face I was in shock.

I heard about that, I heard Fury got the better of him.
      Apparently nothing happened though. Probably just to hype the fight.

Comment

Pryor was a nut before and during the fight. Pointing the glove at Arguello was pretty funny but creepy at the same time.

Comment

I dont think u get crazier than Lew Jenkings.....

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
            I can't remember the guys name but when he kissed him at the face to face I was in shock. I heard about that, I heard Fury got the better of him.
            Mr Pedigree who is a travler himself said that but Bugger all happened it seems now. U know typeone? He has video uploaded from his phone of the tail end and iots just really Fury with his top off being the big man

Comment

Whenever I saw Edwin Valero I knew that here was a bonafide psychotic individual. From KOing every single opponent he faced, to savagely beating his wife and family, to the final tragic end, the man just exuded menace and craziness at every turn. Not exactly what I'd call macho in the manly sense of the term, just an extremely dangerous looking guy that I wouldn't under any circumstances have wanted to mess with.

Maidana is another individual who gives off that menacing air, though I think he still has the majority of his screws still in place.

Comment

Originally posted by Terry A View Post
                Oscar Bonavena, when preparing to fight Joe Frazier for the first time, would sniff the air with his nose up in the air like he smelled something stinky anytime Frazier & him got near each other. He would also say "Where's that pu$$y Frazier?"

That makes him macho.

Oscar was screwing Joe Conforte's wife at Joe's whore house, "The Mustang Ranch". Joe found out about his wife Sally being with Oscar & warned Oscar to get out of town. Oscar didn't & instead went BACK to the whore-house to confront Conforte. Conforte's "bodyguard", Willard Brymer, ended up shooting Oscar in the chest with a 30.06 rifle, killing him.

That made him crazy.

Oscar was one of my favorite fighters. Like many of us who can rattle off fight & fighter facts from memory, I remember the details about his life, career & death to this day. He was a very tough individual.
                Great post.

Ball for ball, I think the Argentinians must be some of the most macho blokes in the world. They make even the Mexicans look tame at times.

Bonavena, Monzon, Jorge Castro, just an unbelievable amount of testosterone in those three names alone.

Comment

No one's mentioned Golota yet? Ear bites, headbutts, multiple combination ball punching, more headbutts, getting drunk off his head before fights, threatened with getting shot for beating up guys in bars, physically assaulting his trainer and leaving the ring in the middle of a fight because he couldn't be arsed to continue, and so on. Thought this guy would be a prime candidate.
                  Last edited by nomadman; 06-15-2011, 06:14 PM.

Comment

Sweet Pee. Was a beast in tha ring.

Comment

Jorge arce , prime erik morales did alot of in ring taunting , chris arreola , alfredo angulo, pacman and sergio martinez . Maybe antonio margarito trinidad

Comment

Working...
                      X