• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Flawless. View Post
    Williams could win a HW today if he wanted to
    I just laughed, hard....

On Topic: Williams KO 1.

Comment

His style doesn’t suit higher weight when he just KO a MW in one round. At 168 he would be stronger, faster and more powerful and would be able to take punches,

Williams would be ripped up and tanked if he fought at LHW and SMW. If he ripped up he would be stronger means being able to hit harder and faster
      Like Jeff Lacy?

Comment

Originally posted by BennyST View Post
        Like Jeff Lacy?
        Lacy who has he beaten?? No good as a boxer Williams is and not smart as a boxer Williams is

Comment

His style doesn’t suit higher weight when he just KO a MW in one round. At 168 he would be stronger, faster and more powerful and would be able to take punches,

Williams would be ripped up and tanked if he fought at LHW and SMW. If he ripped up he would be stronger means being able to hit harder and faster
          and Kolle is a top middleweight. Pavlik and abraham would knock him out.

Are you paul williams ?? how the **** do you know if his "amazing" power would even be effective at 168 or light heavy. He faced a middleweight bum and because he stopped him means he has amazing power.

Have a look at Jeff Lacy. He is tanked and ripped up but look at the state his career is in. Being ripped doesn't make you a better fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
            Seriously.... watching Paul Williams take care of that journeyman last night (which I will when I've downloaded it) made me realise that a single shot from Paul Williams could kill a rhino.

Hearns, Hagler, Robinson... all these overrated guys from yesteryear were lucky they weren't around in the golden Paul Williams era. Even Muhammad Ali and Archie Moore are lucky to avoid his wrath.

Paul Williams is a freakin' BEAST!
            its a little early to start comparing him to a guy on hagler's level.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
              Paul Williams has the body type that can lose and gain weight without any sort of limit. He will be the first ever 18 weight champion!
              They should invent about ten new weights just to accomodate THE PUNISHER.

Comment

They need to make Punishweight.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
                  its a little early to start comparing him to a guy on hagler's level.
                  ****, you might have a point now you mention it, bro.

Wow, do I ever feel stupid now!

Comment

The PUNSHER has already invented an eighteenth weight category just for him, and he's the CHAMPION! Because he's the PUNSHER and he is PUNSHING HARD!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X