Danny Williams Contact Info

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Danny Williams Contact Info

Hi

Has anyone got any idea I how I could get in touch with Danny Williams with regards to a community event? Or does anyone know who his management is?

Originally posted by dansapien View Post
    Hi

Has anyone got any idea I how I could get in touch with Danny Williams with regards to a community event? Or does anyone know who his management is?
    He hangs around Brixton. Give cityboxer a try. He is often on their website in their silly videos eating Mr Kiplings at that gym. I'm quite sure the Burf can help. Danny is quite accesible. I know someone who has already done what you have done. If I can be asked I will get the info off them. Can't promise as I do have better things to do.

Comment

Originally posted by Rafael Benitez View Post
      He hangs around Brixton. Give cityboxer a try. He is often on their website in their silly videos eating Mr Kiplings at that gym. I'm quite sure the Burf can help. Danny is quite accesible. I know someone who has already done what you have done. If I can be asked I will get the info off them. Can't promise as I do have better things to do.
      friendly ****er this one.

Comment

Talk to Anorak...

Comment

I used to be in touch regularly until the restraining order came through.

Comment

check your pms friend.

Comment

BUMP.

Looking to get hold of Danny for a new boxing TV show. Can anyone help?

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
              X