If spiderman was a badass

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WitherGlove View Post
    Off subject but Thanos kills both of them at the same time..lol
    C'mon man. Really not a fair fight. Thanos slaps entire Avengers teams around, and has beat Silver Surfers ass several times.

Batman would be in the bat cave pondering how to deal with the threat, and Thanos would turn him into a can of chili, then proceed to eviscerate Spiderman with said can of Bat-Chili, while listening to death metal on the new I-Phone 1000,000 he punked Doctor Doom out of.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
      C'mon man. Really not a fair fight. Thanos slaps entire Avengers teams around, and has beat Silver Surfers ass several times.

Batman would be in the bat cave pondering how to deal with the threat, and Thanos would turn him into a can of chili, then proceed to eviscerate Spiderman with said can of Bat-Chili, while listening to death metal on the new I-Phone 1000,000 he punked Doctor Doom out of.

LMAO!!! sorry had to do it, don't forget he killed Adam Warlock too..lol..Personally my favorite villain of all time

Comment

who'd spiderman ever fight? that alligator guy with the whipping tail wasn't even ranked in the top 100 by ring magazine. lol, and that green guy with 8 arms, he cracks me up. he actually requested 4 pair of fight gloves and past inspection in west virginia.

Comment

I can't wait til avengers 2.

I almost got a hard on when I saw Thanos in the end credits, and when he smiled about courting death. Which is what he does lol.

Comment

Spider-man isn't a generic 90's badass (DEATHLOK AND SHATTERSTAR ) because those kinds of dudes suck for the most part. He's an actual character.

Comment

Doom almost did his thing in the infinity war. He put the beats on Adam Warlock and Kang the Conquerer.

Comment

Working...
              X