Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much longer do you think humans will last?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
    Good question. Some people fail to realize that humans & virus's are the few living organisms that actually destroy their natural habitat. Then they are those that believe the we are the supreme beings. All we do is destroy everything on our planet, what does that say??

But if humans do evolve, are there still gonna be humans, that the real question. After all we came from monkeys right? But monkeys still roam around now,LOL!!
    we didn't come from Monkeys.... we evolved from a common ancestor.

but I do agree Humans are like a Virus, we just spread and destroy everything.
    The world would benefit from our demise.

Comment

right after the Mayweather Pacquiao fight. So we have a ways to go yet!

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
        Christ. I'm used to you fckers trying to outlaw everything you don't like (alcohol, smoking, hunting, trans fats, etc,) but now you want us all to die just because your miserable a$$ doesn't feel like living anymore? FFS.
        lmaaaooo.....

Comment

The human race will only survive if scientists manage to create fusion power.
          If not, the human race will be wiped out.

Comment

We're more likely to destroy ourselves in the near future than have some natural phenomenon do it for us.

I've always been big on gamma ray bursts killing us as well though.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
              WTF is with this ******ed "end of the world" nonsense? This **** is like Y2K all over again.

The only scenarios for the destruction of life as we know it that science supports are never going to happen in our lifetime, our children's lifetimes, their children's lifetimes, or their children's lifetimes. So why bother worrying about it?

this has NOTHING to do with 2012. . .

this is simply a question i wonder about. . .

you don't think nuclear war will wipe everybody out?

im not worried about it. . im just big into science and whatnot. . NOT science fiction. .

Comment

Originally posted by Pugly! View Post
                this has NOTHING to do with 2012. . .

this is simply a question i wonder about. . .

you don't think nuclear war will wipe everybody out?

im not worried about it. . im just big into science and whatnot. . NOT science fiction. .
                No, a nuclear war will not wipe everybody out.

You realize global population will hit 7 billion this year, right?

And you realize human beings are spread across every habitable inch of the globe, right?

So how the hell do you think a nuclear war is going to wipe everybody out? Nuclear war, even on the most massive scale, will only involve countries like the United States, Russia, China, Israel, and Iran. I'm pretty sure that's not enough targets for total destruction of the species.

For a supposed law school student, you're about as bright as a string of Christmas lights with a blown-out fuse.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                  but I do agree Humans are like a Virus, we just spread and destroy everything.
                  The world would benefit from our demise.
                  I'm something of a misanthrope myself, but seriously....you sound like a swolen, pulsating, hemorrhaging vagina right now.

If you're so high on the concept of humanity being wiped out, why not take the first step, draw yourself a nice warm bath, and open an artery?

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                    You realize global population will hit 7 billion this year, right?
                    You realize that has already happaned a couple of months ago, right?

Comment

Not according to the census global population clock.

http://www.census.gov/main/www/popclock.html

Comment

Working...
                      X