Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who deserves a higher spot on the P4P List, Marquez or Martinez?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pavlik>Diaz
    Williams>Katsidis

Martinez earned it

Comment

Originally posted by tito_bandito View Post
      Pavlik>Diaz
      Williams>Katsidis

Martinez earned it
      not to mention Martinez was more dominant in those.

If its career for career its Marquez, but where they stand at this moment its Martinez.

Comment

Casa and Diaz are good wins and all, but Casa hasn't done much since then. And Diaz had already been beaten by Campell. Cintron went on to beat Angulo and Pavlik and Williams were on winning streaks when Sergio beat them (although Pavlik's winning streak was against bums, but still). Martinez for me. JMM deserves to be in the top five though.

Comment

Marquez because to me you have to reward his longevity and he has not fallen off to any real degree.

Martinez has been doing big things JMM has just been doing them longer.

Comment

marquez no doubts

Comment

Originally posted by tito_bandito View Post
              Pavlik>Diaz
              Williams>Katsidis

Martinez earned it
              Since when did people only start counting someones last 2 fights to determine P4P ranking?

Sergio shouldn't even be in the top 5.

Comment

JMM deserves a higher spot, he's been on the scene longer and he's been through tougher opposition. he's bonafide and fought at the elite level longer and been successful at the elite level.

nothing against martinez, just JMM has been at the top level longer and is still at the top level........ the only difference is time. IMHO.

Comment

Originally posted by CONORBOBWEAVE View Post
                  Since when did people only start counting someones last 2 fights to determine P4P ranking?

Sergio shouldn't even be in the top 5.
                  i agree....

Comment

Again, Sergio had a great, but it was just this year. Marquez is still #3 on my list.

Comment

Let them fight each other, settle the matter who deserve, inside the ring!

The winner will be rewarded to have a fight with Money Pacquiao!

I think that's Fair enough.

Comment

Working...
                      X