Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maccarinelli brutally KTFO by the Ukrainian

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that fckin ref needs his ass knocked the fck out....should,ve been stopped at the first knock down...

Comment

Originally posted by Steelhammer2010 View Post
      DAMN!!! That was brutal!!! Time for Enzo to hang up the gloves.

Frenkel is a beast. Put him in the Cruiserweight Super Six.

bump....................

Comment

yeah, thats an instant classic for ko highlight reels from here on out.........

Comment

Great Ko. However I agree that the fight should have been stopped after the first knock out. Terrible Ref here

Comment

Originally posted by Sir TomJones View Post
            Sorry but he was losing to Enzo on the cards.

Frenkel had decent power and that is it.

Anyone with decent chin and is a decent boxer will beat him down/.
            TBF, Frenkel has some pretty great power.

It was inevitable Enzo would leave himself open and get caught by something big. I was waiting for it all fight, and it finally came right as I was starting to the think he might actually go the distance and have a good night.

Enzo was so game to get up like he did, but the official disgraced himself by letting him take that punishment.

I feel for Maccarinelli. It's been apparent for some time that he's never going to be a contender at Championship level again. Building him back up on cans doesn't reduce the risk he faces when he steps in the ring with someone who carries a punch. He's suffered multiple concussive knockouts in the last 2 and a half years, is fragile and can't hold a gameplan together for 12 rounds - he can't box on without significant risk to his health, IMO. Time to call it a day.

Comment

All I've seen is this youtube video that highlights the two knockdowns but...

HOW THE HELL DID ENZO GET UP AFTER KNOCKDOWN #1?!?!

And then being cleared by the ref to continue while clearly still whobbling around????

Absolutely BRUTAL knockout.

Comment

Originally posted by ADozenArrows View Post
                HOW THE HELL DID ENZO GET UP AFTER KNOCKDOWN #1?!?!

And then being cleared by the ref to continue while clearly still whobbling around????
                I know, man. I've never been a fan, but I loved Enzo for that, while urging the referee to wave it off.

He was too gone and exhuasted from the KD to even raise his hands into an adequate guard. Dismal officiating.

Comment

A knockout doesn't get much more brutal than that boys and girls...but the ref was obviously blind. He should have waved it off. Enzo should probably retire now. That was a kk you never really fully recover from...sad man

Comment

Ok, first of all the referee is a moron...

I mean you don`t let the fighter (who got knocked 3 times in the past 2 years) continue fighting after he was knocked down so brutally. Enzo fell like a chopped tree, he was out on his feet... These hometown referees make me sick. First Khan was nearly killed by Prescott, now this...

I was cheering for Frenkel and I`m glad he won, being behind on the scorecards... But c`mon... this is not entertainment... This is how fighters get permanently damaged... I hope Enzo hangs them up this time... Otherwise every next knockout loss on his record is his own fault...

Comment

goddamn! that's brutal. LOL

Comment

Working...
                      X