• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tim Horton View Post
    where are you, if you don't mind?
    Mississippi

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
      Global warming doesn't exactly mean super heat. Global Warming also has to do with extreme cold and unusual temps. Take for an example the last few years of extreme cold winters(at least I am getting it here), that is a sign of global warming too.
      Well said. You watched that Al Gore doc too huh?

Comment

With a humidex of 38 at ten ****ing am!!!

Yeah, global warming is a myth alright.

For American's that an equivalent to about 85 degrees and a 106 degrees with humidex.
        Back when I lived in the Northern Territory 36C-42C was not uncommon between October and April and humidity rockin 90%. Your place sounds alright by comparison.

Comment

Well said. You watched that Al Gore doc too huh?

Nope, I just have been able to a study a little bit about it. It has a lot to do with the North Atlantic Drift. There is no doubt in my mind that Global Warming exists.

Comment

I don't deny global warming, but I'm sekptical to it being man made. The Earth has naturally gone through different cycles throughout its history. It hasn't been just the Ice Age.

Comment

i envy you guys, i wish it would get up to seasonal temps here, and stop f.ucking raining, we've already had a couple floods...it's about 16 -17 C here and getting colder fast, and guess what, it's starting to rain

Comment

It was 43 celcius today in montreal. That's 109 Fahrenheit.

Am i glad to have my AC units.

Just went for a run, the run turned into a half run-half walk. But man, i just came back and i'm sure i burned more fat than i do when i run normally, i was sweating like a mofo.

Comment

Originally posted by Equilibrium View Post
                  It was 43 celcius today in montreal. That's 109 Fahrenheit.

Am i glad to have my AC units.

Just went for a run, the run turned into a half run-half walk. But man, i just came back and i'm sure i burned more fat than i do when i run normally, i was sweating like a mofo.
                  yeah man! I did my shadow boxing outside, just for kicks, any everybody who I saw coming back into the building were like 'Oh great, it's raining out - finally' lol.

Comment

30 degrees with a 41 humidex.

It's 11:12 am.

Geze, you nerd, it's Canada, and it's not even noon.

Now pipe down.

Sweatin your balls yesterday eh....Turn your A.C. on you cheap basterd.
                    It will be like this all week!...have some Frapuccino on me.

Comment

Originally posted by Geze View Post
                      Sweatin your balls yesterday eh....Turn your A.C. on you cheap basterd.
                      It will be like this all week!...have some Frapuccino on me.
                      lololol

I have one in each room. That's not the point, I love the heat.

Comment

Working...
                      X