Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody have GIFS of Roy Jones Jr. getting dominated and humiliated by Calzaghe???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Klitschko2009 View Post
    You must be an RJJ nuthugger, did you enjoy watching your hero get raped and humiliated by Calzaghe??
    No, but I think what your asking for is about as classy as asking for a gif of Ali getting beat up by Holmes. Lets watch a man who is obviously past his prime get beat up sounds like fun to me. Unlike you boxing pros arent my heroes, Im man enough I dont feel the need to suck another mans dick to feel better about myself. You brag about Klitschko like his performances validate your worth, get a life boss for real.

Comment

Originally posted by ReppinDubK View Post
      No, but I think what your asking for is about as classy as asking for a gif of Ali getting beat up by Holmes. Lets watch a man who is obviously past his prime get beat up sounds like fun to me. Unlike you boxing pros arent my heroes, Im man enough I dont feel the need to suck another mans dick to feel better about myself. You brag about Klitschko like his performances validate your worth, get a life boss for real.
      But it's ok to watch this ' past it ' fighter beat up a hypejob, amirite?

Comment

Originally posted by rizilient View Post
        i bought a six pack of natural light earlier today for like $3.50

not bad

i was gonna get an 18pk for like $9 but that's too much beer for a sunday you kno?
        damn that's really good. Try Keystone light, not too bad of a beer and it's cheap. **** dude 18 would be just enough for me to get hammered.

Comment

Originally posted by Klitschko2009 View Post
          You must be an RJJ nuthugger, did you enjoy watching your hero get raped and humiliated by Calzaghe??
          Wow, he beat a shot to **** Roy Jones. Roy Jones Jr was twice the fighter Calzaghe ever was.

Comment

Originally posted by JosephFelice View Post
            I made this one awhile back, its a small sized gif image but it lasts pretty long.

Heres a couple of Calzaghe gif Images I've made.

Thanks bro!

Green K coming your way.......

Comment

Originally posted by rizilient View Post
              interesting theory

never thought about doing that..................

now you got me thinkin
              No joke homey, it works. Cardio like the elliptical bike, stair climber, ski machine, etc. In between, every so often , sip a lite brew. It's fun to work out wit a lil baby buzz also.

Comment

Originally posted by Demise View Post
                But it's ok to watch this ' past it ' fighter beat up a hypejob, amirite?

In my way of thinking yea thats fine. Id much rather watch 2 down and out fighters go at it than the best fighter in a division fight a shell of a former champ. I dont even mind what Calzaghe did, and I consider that win against Roy a decent win because Roy isnt as shot as some people say. I just dont see the point in wanting to see it again.

Comment

Not really a drinker but one of these with a spliff and your nights made...

Gives you a manny pac like tache in 24 hours this **** does

Comment

Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
                    Not really a drinker but one of these with a spliff and your nights made...

Gives you a manny pac like tache in 24 hours this **** does
                    Never seen that over here man.

Comment

Its orgin is from the west indies mang but its sold over here in the uk mostly in the black/asian neighborhoods....

Its description is Malty perfume offers deep hints of mocha with a dash of soy sauce, backed by the firm promise of alcohol.
                      Plus it fuks you up.....

Comment

Working...
                      X