No announcement yet.

Denton Vassell - Is He Any Good?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Denton Vassell - Is He Any Good?

And I don't mean World Champ but can he at least get a title shot?

At 27 he should be pushing on but he hasn't fought since winning the above title 9 months ago. Is he injured?

I'd like to see him in a rematch with Purdy but Lee has a bout lined up on the Bellew undercard in 3 weeks so that looks out (for now).

Anyone out the 'in the know' on this lad?

I work at the same place as Denton and I have to say from the few times I've spoken to him he is a very nice guy.

It's difficult to say how far he will go as he has been on sky several times and whenever he has really stepped up the fights have been pretty close

However his most recent fight wasn't a bad scalp and he had a good win over lee Purdy a while back.

I would say at this stage I think the best he can aim for is a European title which isn't a bad thing at all. I feel he needs more ring craft and power to go any further than that.

If he hit as hard as big as his arms are he'd have a 90% ko record lol

Hope he does go far, cool guy

Comment

Originally posted by haverespect View Post
      I work at the same place as Denton and I have to say from the few times I've spoken to him he is a very nice guy.

It's difficult to say how far he will go as he has been on sky several times and whenever he has really stepped up the fights have been pretty close

However his most recent fight wasn't a bad scalp and he had a good win over lee Purdy a while back.

I would say at this stage I think the best he can aim for is a European title which isn't a bad thing at all. I feel he needs more ring craft and power to go any further than that.

If he hit as hard as big as his arms are he'd have a 90% ko record lol

Hope he does go far, cool guy
      Thanks Mate, much appreciated. I read this in a Mancunian accent to get the real feel of it.

Comment

Originally posted by taansend View Post
        Thanks Mate, much appreciated. I read this in a Mancunian accent to get the real feel of it.
        Lol try a yorkshire accent thats started to go manc from living here lol
        No probs mate

Comment

Has the tendency to wing out punches leaving him open to some big shots but once he gets inside, he works well. I think his recent fights against Ushona & Colomban give us some indication at what level he'll reach, which is European.

He may get a title shot but so did Gary Sykes after Buckland beat him twice. Has athletic ability more so than boxing and will be made to look crude against a good boxer.

Would like to see him get in the mix with our domestic welterweights like Hatton, Witter, Lynes.

Comment

- Underground City
            The Dungeon map is a big difference to the underground city will be presented a copy, when the game officially listed will have eight underground city, to scold first, after will continue to add. The Dungeon will include the story mode and exploration mode. The story mode tell you there will be animation related story, just like a personal story. After the first completed story mode, you will be able to open the explore mode, to explore mode will be significantly more difficult than the story mode. GW2 Gold The story mode allow you pick the team can also be completed, but difficult to explore the model requires better cooperation between players. Whether you play the story mode how will appear as the exploration mode waiting for you. Least will Dungeon exploration mode will let players choose three paths, the team can decide which path to go through the ballot box, and two modes underground city will have a dynamic event, so even if you have to complete with an underground city a few times to farm cheap guild wars 2 gold, it does not mean that the next time you will not encounter a new encounter. There are some additional events will bring change, these events may be provided by the player's actions, location, or random trigger.Each underground city will have a set of unique weapons and armor style story mode weapons suit; the exploration mode armor suit. Tokens will get when you complete the underground city, weapons and armor based on tokens to purchase, so if you want a particular weapon, you only need to buy tokens instead of always brush Look weapons there is no fall.

Comment

9 months is too long a gap, why are so many boxers not fighting is he with Warren?

I'd be really annoyed if I was an unbeaten fighter that had been inactive for so long, its not right. (unless he is or has been injured) I dont get it!

Comment

Personally, I would be surprised if he ever got passed European level.

Got potential but has never really kicked on..

Comment

Working...
                X