Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[NEW VIDEO] shows best angle: Haye throws left hook, then straight right.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The_Golden_Boi View Post
    But then just charged at Haye like a Wrestler? Can't be that much of a boxer then if he's trying to take the fight to the floor then...
    Wait, are you trying to take the high ground when Gaye had a bottle in his hand and started swinging a tripod? LOL. Chisora was simply moving forward, he wasn't trying to wrestle Gaye..

Comment

• Originally posted by FeFist View Post
      What?! If you don't understand how the laws on self-defense works, don't say anything.
      Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
      I do. Albeit, very briefly.

David Haye can't claim self defence there. He threw the first punch, you can't claim self defence for throwing punches in response to a verbal threat.
      You two aren't going to come to an agreement as you are from different legal jurisdictions where the law is not precisely the same.

The jurisdiction that matters of course is Germany.

Originally posted by ChristianBale View Post
      Chisora is a tough guy, but he did get hurt. He wiped his lip, got dropped and that was it.

Haye had to deal with the trainer too who is quite big. Haye sparked that guy a few times too.

One on one, Haye wins.
      Didn't he walk through Haye's punches? There was another guy in there fighting on Haye's side too, it wasn't all one way traffic.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
        Does a bum go the distance with Vitali Klitschko winning 3-5 rounds?

Most felt he beat Helenius too. I think Haye beats him but as a boxing fan you should show a little respect for his ability.
        a sucker slap is one thing at a weigh in ....spitting in someones face is a drawn line. Respect...i got no respect for him and he his a total bum that lost 3 fights in a row. He went the distance with a 40 year old champ! What a super Star! His ability to lose is all he has. Thats why he act like he does because he knows himself he aint ****. No self respect or self conscience!

Comment

• Originally posted by akScoundrel View Post
          Based on what? haye punching a guy with his fists essentially packed?
          Based on the fact that Haye is faster, has more power, better reflexes, better footwork.

Chisora has lost already. He is easyto hit.

Haye does very well bs people his height and tbh his Wlad performance al though ****, he showed some speed and footwork that was pretty good at times. His defense was decent too.

Chisora was getting tagged all night long, and vitali has a confirmed shoulder injury.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
            He wasn't "falling", he was moving forward towards Gaye.
            Looked like he tried to tackle him or throw him down. Perfectly natural reaction at that range, most fights do end up that way

Comment

• haye is the first bareknuckle heavyweight champion since sullivan

Comment

• Originally posted by FeFist View Post
                No you don't know the laws on assault and it is showing now, take this from someone who is actually studying law. Assuming the threat perceived is reasonable you have the right to use reasonable force in order to defend yourself. It doesn't matter if the threat is verbal or physical.
                And you think what David Haye did is considered reasonable force? Of course it's not.

You can't just throw multiple punches and throw camera's and claim self defence on it.

Unless the Law has changed in the UK, I'm pretty sure the rules of self defence have to be equal. You can't stab someone if they punch you and you can't shoot someone if they stab you, and claim self defence in Court.

I've studied Law myself, a long while back, mind you.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                  Yeah, it's not self defence.

Hypothetically, he wouldn't be able to stand up in court and claim self defence for using physical infliction in response to a verbal threat.

Regardless to the fact he was in his face.
                  who are you perry mason?

of course it was self defense. chisora attacked klitschko before with no warning. now he walks up to haye and challenges him to a fight, of course he was gonna attack him.

but yeah, waiting to get knocked out and then while being unconscious acting in self defense is way smarter. yeah, great job. makes a lot of sense *facepalm*

why do you think the cops arrested HIM now? why do you think the president of german boxing will never allow chisora to fight in germany again? haye is allowed to fight there, and the cops didnt arrest haye. but go ahead...
                  Last edited by Bullrush; 02-19-2012, 02:55 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                    a sucker slap is one thing at a weigh in ....spitting in someones face is a drawn line. Respect...i got no respect for him and he his a total bum that lost 3 fights in a row. He went the distance with a 40 year old champ! What a super Star! His ability to lose is all he has. Thats why he act like he does because he knows himself he aint ****. No self respect or self conscience!
                    Respect for boxing ability, which is what you were selling short. I don't respect Mayorga too much as a person but I can acknowledge his ability.

At the end of the day these guys get into the ring for our entertainment, Chisora went 12 rounds with a legendary heavyweight, 40 or not.

You don't have to like the guy but there should be respect for his craft, to call a pro fighter a 'bum' is unbecoming imo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
                      Haye must have lower power than we think or he didn't punch as hard as he could've or Chisora has a granite chin. He ate those shots like he felt nothing.
                      Chisora had that liquid courage in him...you see all them beers on that table...Haye was tattooing the hell out of Chisora secruity team...listen to all them thumps!

Comment

Working...
                      X