Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vanes is balking at offer to fight Angulo.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The man disappointed me. Maybe he just don't want to figh in Mexico, though.

Comment

I think of Vanes more as a guy who talks shit than a fighter.

Comment

I love how people turn on fighters here just when they read the smallest thing on the net.

Vanes wants to fight Angulo and he realises this fight is the one where he needs to step up. I'm sure Vanes and Angulo will meet in the near future.
        Last edited by minasyan; 09-07-2011, 05:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sako5 View Post
          The man disappointed me. Maybe he just don't want to figh in Mexico, though.
          If he's worried about the judges, he shouldn't be. Perro will maul Vanes and KO him before the end of the 7th round.

Comment

could be worse. vanes could b fighting BARKER THE GOAT FARMER.

Comment

Originally posted by minasyan View Post
              I love how people turn on fighters here just when they read the smallest thing on the net.

Vanes wants to fight Angulo and he realises this fight is the one where he needs to step up. I'm sure Vanes and Angulo will meet in the near future.
              near future like now. hes past due for a step up. there is no near future. stop babying him. and i have nothing against vanes, i think hes a good fighter, but this a fight he needs to take or he will become irrelevant imo.

Comment

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
                B plus ***git I brought this news to u ungrateful fuks hours ago. Thanks to the 5 for posting the quotes from Kim.
                lol so much hostility! SILENCIO MARICON calm down ya poor lil' chubby fella!

you mad cause the dude in your profile pic got that ass beat nine ways of sunday in scotland? AHAHA. poor, poor little chubby fella. . . .

hahaha and you FAILED to post the SOURCE! that's why it was a B thread before Phantom posted the damn exact quotes. . .

Comment

Working...
                X